Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some one said yesterday it’s a ballot no idea if this is true.
Rumour started on Facebook, club has already stated allocation via loyalty points.

Stop shit stirring......

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Got flights and hotel sorted, only got 239 points though so it will be chancing it for an away ticket.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Selfishly, it's my wife's birthday for this one. She won't change it
How many birthdays has she had in comparison to forays into Europe by the Albion? I think you need to demonstrate who's in charge............................if she'll let you! :)

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Got flights and hotel sorted, only got 239 points though so it will be chancing it for an away ticket.
I think there is little chance of getting a ticket in the home end either*. Over here they require you to register for a fan membership and provide your greek ID and social security number to purchase a ticket.

*The caveat being that this is Greece so there is probably a way round it, but given the recent trouble at football it's probably unlikely.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I think there is little chance of getting a ticket in the home end either*. Over here they require you to register for a fan membership and provide your greek ID and social security number to purchase a ticket.

*The caveat being that this is Greece so there is probably a way round it, but given the recent trouble at football it's probably unlikely.
Oh that's not helpful

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Extremely unlikely, went to Pisa v Brechia last December and had to produce passport to purchase a ticket and that was Serie B

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Don't want to derail the Athens thread, but we've booked flights to Montpellier. Much cheaper and only 90 mins on train away. Still staying in Marseille.
Yes flying to another, perhaps less well known airport within travelling distance of your intended destination, is often a great way around it.

In past years Ryanair in particular, used to fly to a number of small airports in south west France, not sure of the situation now, although a lot of those routes were seasonal.

All from Stansted of course.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I've started keeping an eye on Athens, Marseille and Ajax results.

Athens playing away to NFC Volos at the moment. They went down a goal early on and then went down to 10 men - but are now winning 2-1 at half time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here