Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adrian Mazilu

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Very left footed. Almost at Antony (Man Utd) levels. However, the fact that we look to have acquired this lad at £70m less than the Brazilian mitigates that I guess.
Top quality left-footed players, attackers, tend to be more one-footed than right-footed players. Maradona, Messi and Rivelino (for the old-timers) being classic examples. Messi has become better with his right foot but only uses it to score goals, not to dribble or pass the ball.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Top quality left-footed players, attackers, tend to be more one-footed than right-footed players. Maradona, Messi and Rivelino (for the old-timers) being classic examples. Messi has become better with his right foot but only uses it to score goals, not to dribble or pass the ball.
Arjen Robben possibly the most one footed lefty ever! An absolute master at cutting in on his left and curling it into the far corner - did it all the time, everyone knew what he was going to do and still defenders couldn’t stop him! Great player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So much to look forward to for Albion fans.
I'm guessing palace fans are equally excited about their approaching season(s).

Such a glorious few weeks where anything and everything is possible...

...oh.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Arjen Robben possibly the most one footed lefty ever! An absolute master at cutting in on his left and curling it into the far corner - did it all the time, everyone knew what he was going to do and still defenders couldn’t stop him! Great player.
Funnily enough I stumbled across a YouTube compilation the other day of his best goals. I’d say 25 of them were almost identical, and these are just the ones that made the video. He was unbelievable!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I was hoping he might be an outstanding young player who we might have an outside chance of signing.
Then I realised which Premier League club he's on loan from.

Take a bow TB.
:bloom:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
This is getting bit boring now.

Where is the skill in combing the world for the best, cheapest youngest talent?

The real challenge is in paying enough to feed an Ecuadorian village for the rest of its life, for a player who has a nightmare of a debut, and you've got to rescue that.

Oh sorry, that's Chelsea.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Only 17 still.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
He loves scoring from cutting in from the right and then spanking it into the top left hand corner! March > Adingra > Mazuli. The right hand side is sorted for years to come 😁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here