Adkins Behaviour

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
C ock, coc k, coc k he's a coc k

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Can't wait to see how you know more than Oscar.
Don't pretend to. But if judging by the past few months, Oscar has shown us all he knows, then we are in a spot of bother.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
It was a very enjoyable 2nd half...and the team showed a heck of a lot of character
If you enjoyed that 2nd half, then fair play to you. Personally I thought it was dire. If you enjoy watching a side create very little and not manage a shot on target, then I guess you are in heaven with how we play at the moment. Good for you :clap2: I genuinely only wish I was as easily pleased as you!!!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Correct...someone gave it away in midfield...Upson misjudged the bounce of the ball....and the rest is how you said it

Complete tosh it was his initial shite ball to the Reading player whilst not under a single ounce of pressure that led to the run through and the need to take one for the team. As for the second the clueless useless sweatie turned his shoulder square into the guiley Le Fondre who rode it like a pro and Greer got all he deserved. You could tell he knew it was the right decision as he turned and ran off sharpish rather than stand and ball someone else out like he normaly does when displaying his ever so meek captaincy credentials.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Greer's first was a blatant yellow, no complaints. The second was a foul, definitely - but a yellow was very harsh, the guy was going absolutely nowhere out wide. I would be just as angry if a Brighton player or manager had done it - but the ref was categorically not going to show a card until their captain ran 60 yards to get in his face and persuade him to. Yet again an official buckles under pressure and ****s it up. Our performance was not great and a draw was probably the fair result, but I am sick to the back teeth of walking away talking more about the ref than the game. It is absolutely ridiculous at this level that this happens as often as it does. Its the sort of thing that is making me personally fall out of love with the game - truly incompetent officials improvising and being bullied by 22 millionaire bell-ends while I get fleeced for hundreds of pounds a year, and for what? To raise my blood pressure and make me care less and less about the game I once loved. CBA.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If you enjoyed that 2nd half, then fair play to you. Personally I thought it was dire. If you enjoy watching a side create very little and not manage a shot on target, then I guess you are in heaven with how we play at the moment. Good for you :clap2: I genuinely only wish I was as easily pleased as you!!!

The fact that I may be easier to please than you is a tad irrelevant ...then of course you make comments with how I am supposed to be in heaven considering I stated how I feel over one half of a football game.....how strange you are at times...still awaiting your thread slagging Garcia off ...although I see I've already started on another one ...yawn

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Complete tosh it was his initial shite ball to the Reading player whilst not under a single ounce of pressure that led to the run through and the need to take one for the team. As for the second the clueless useless sweatie turned his shoulder square into the guiley Le Fondre who rode it like a pro and Greer got all he deserved. You could tell he knew it was the right decision as he turned and ran off sharpish rather than stand and ball someone else out like he normaly does when displaying his ever so meek captaincy credentials.

Actually not complete tosh...merely I got the initial giving away of the ball wrong..o deary me

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Problem is we all look to blame someone else when things go wrong. The harsh facts are that in the last 22 matches we have only scored more than 1 goal on 2 occasions. FFS !!!! Twice in 22 (Leicester and Doncaster). Here lies are main problem. If we started to score more than 1 goal we might have a chance of winning a few games instead of always looking to blame someone for our inabilities.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Seen both in FL Show now - Le Fondre was going down very easily for the first booking and looking for it - it was a foul and the yellow was harsh, but possible. The second was Le Fondre running at Greer after he moved to make a challenge. A foul should have been given and it was certainly not a yellow. If we compare to a good ref - we will see that they would give a final chat to someone on a yellow even when a second yellow could possibly have been given. Very poor ref and almost certainly cost us two points. (Off topic - strange that FL show didn't even show our disallowed goal for offside)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Seen both in FL Show now - Le Fondre was going down very easily for the first booking and looking for it - it was a foul and the yellow was harsh, but possible. The second was Le Fondre running at Greer after he moved to make a challenge. A foul should have been given and it was certainly not a yellow. If we compare to a good ref - we will see that they would give a final chat to someone on a yellow even when a second yellow could possibly have been given. Very poor ref and almost certainly cost us two points. (Off topic - strange that FL show didn't even show our disallowed goal for offside)

Wasn't bothered that they didn't show the ''offside'' goal....as it clearly was the guy who crossed it was offside and flagged by the assistant before the ball was even crossed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here