ADHDinho

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dave the Gaffer said:
Not really...just think its a bit off really.

but hey.....

cue hilarious picture of 4 poofs and a piano

Although I can see why people get annoyed at racisism etc I think you have to accept a bit of banter on this forum.:)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Although I can see why people get annoyed at racisism etc I think you have to accept a bit of banter on this forum.:)

f*** off you bender.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
f*** off you bender.

Oh Les, Just as I was starting to respect you, you blow it by being vulgar. I'm coming over with a blow torch and some pliers, gonna make a playground outta your asshole. Twat.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Oh Les, Just as I was starting to respect you, you blow it by being vulgar. I'm coming over with a blow torch and some pliers, gonna make a playground outta your asshole. Twat.

The clamps are in place big boy, lets get ready to rumble.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dick Knights Mumm said:
DtG is quite right. It smacks of bullying to me. So what if people think he is annoying. Some people annoy me and I am sure I annoy other people. Changing his name is pathetic.
Yes, yes it is. It's not funny and IMO was a mistake to change his name by whoever did so.

Then again, Aid has written rather too much self important shite on this site so I don't think he's helping himself much.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why do you think it is bullying? Does anyone know his opinion on the matter?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Simster said:

Then again, Aid has written rather too much self important shite on this site so I don't think he's helping himself much.

I don't think he really cares.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Simster said:
Yes, yes it is. It's not funny and IMO was a mistake to change his name by whoever did so.

I agree. If I recall correctly, didn't he try to hijack the thread reporting the death of a fellow fan with his 'is-this-thread-about-me?' antics.

Dave the Gaffer said:

but hey.....

Spare us that.

I have friends who work with poofs every day....hearing some of the stories of these people's lives, there is bugger all to snigger about.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lord Bracknell said:
Spare us that.

I have friends who work with poofs every day....hearing some of the stories of these people's lives, there is bugger all to snigger about.

touche

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Dave the Gaffer said:

but hey.....

if you insist.

chav125noir.jpg

winton.jpg

elton_john_150.jpg

gmic_1.jpg

_willyoung.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'd rather have the piano up my wrong'un than any of that lot.

That piano reminds me. I was playing one in a bar once and an elephant walked in. He then started to cry. So I said: "Do you recognise the song?". He replied: "No I recognise the ivory".

By the way, my wife works with elephants, and I tell you what hearing some of the stories of these elephants lives, there is bugger all to snigger about.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Dave the Gaffer said:

I agree - sorry to be boring, but ADHD is no laughing matter. Having witnessed it with a close friends child.

But what makes me madder is the Moderators changing peoples profiles themselves. That pisses me right off. Who the f*** thinks they sit so far up the f***ing tree they can change peoples accounts as if the person did it themselves....well get down off your high horse who ever it is - it ain't big and it ain't clever.... and if I found out who it was that changed mine a while back, a short war would ensue!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Dave the Gaffer said:

but hey.....

i'm with you, dtg.

then les often comes across as an idiot.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
tedebear said:
Who the f*** thinks they sit so far up the f***ing tree they can change peoples accounts

I reckon it's the moderators.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports