Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ADHDinho

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Bozza said:
I've got no idea what people are talking about here - can someone enlighten me please?

Dave - presumably you report this racist stuff so a moderator can take action?

that's a point. i reported someone the other day and i don't think anything was done??

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Tommy Cook reporting said:
That piano reminds me. I was playing one in a bar once and an elephant walked in. He then started to cry. So I said: "Do you recognise the song?". He replied: "No I recognise the ivory".
Yeah, I played in that same bar. I did 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' which is my party piece and I thought it went down well. Then after a few more numbers I did it again and this bloke came up to me and said:
"Why do you keep playing that song?"
I replied "Because it really haunts me."
And he came back with "I'm not surprised seeing how you've murdered it."

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Brovian said:
Yeah, I played in that same bar. I did 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' which is my party piece and I thought it went down well. Then after a few more numbers I did it again and this bloke came up to me and said:
"Why do you keep playing that song?"
I replied "Because it really haunts me."
And he came back with "I'm not surprised seeing how you've murdered it."

You're here all week right?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tesco in Disguise said:
i'm with you, dtg.

then les often comes across as an idiot.

Yes I do.

So at what point since Dave said he didn't like jokes about that particular incident did I take the piss?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
Yes I do.

So at what point since Dave said he didn't like jokes about that particular incident did I take the piss?

Ignore him mate, this is the guy who accused Barrel of Fun of being a racist twattwattwattwat.

Possibly the most outrageously OTT accusation ever on NSC. :lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
For Fucks Sake! Some of you people like to bang on about bullying. What the hell is the matter with you? If he really took offence at the name change he could report it himself. Now you start dragging other people into it. If you are so f***ing fragile and watery why don't you complain to moderators and be done with it? No offence intended.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Nibble said:
For Fucks Sake! Some of you people like to bang on about bullying. What the hell is the matter with you? If he really took offence at the name change he could report it himself. Now you start dragging other people into it. If you are so f***ing fragile and watery why don't you complain to moderators and be done with it? No offence intended.

It's like being at school, isn't it?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
Ignore him mate, this is the guy who accused Barrel of Fun of being a racist twattwattwattwat.

Possibly the most outrageously OTT accusation ever on NSC. :lolol:

Then I am privileged to be called an idiot by him. If he is that off the mark then it can only be a good thing.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
Except I don't remember so many being high and mighty.

And at school you could just BATTER the people you didn't like :jester:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
And at school you could just BATTER the people you didn't like :jester:

If someone protested at my school you got a cup of piss in your face. Not by me though, I was more your verbal thug.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Except I don't remember so many being high and mighty.

That is exactly what they are being. hilarious, they are defending someone they have quite happily ripped it out of in the past. I don't know why they are getting so upset about it anyway, it's just a name change. Sticks and stones....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
If someone protested at my school you got a cup of piss in your face. Not by me though, I was more your verbal thug.

Yeah so was I.

Just had a funny image in my head of LI protesting at school and getting a cup of piss in his face.

:lolol:

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nibble said:
That is exactly what they are being. hilarious, they are defending someone they have quite happily ripped it out of in the past. I don't know why they are getting so upset about it anyway, it's just a name change. Sticks and stones....

Couldn't give a flying pig poo about Adrie - he can fight his own battles, but I got flipping annoyed when someone went into my our user panel and buggered about with things, labelling me as something which seriously pissed me off....Wouldn't you?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Barrel of Fun said:
How dare you pigeon hole me with the non-racists! :angry: :jester:

No place for racists in this thread, BOF. Move along now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
Yeah so was I.

Just had a funny image in my head of LI protesting at school and getting a cup of piss in his face. :lolol:

Imagine the shit that boy got at school:lolol: If he went down the road he has gone on here he would have been hanging from the large fence by a collection if ties.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
Couldn't give a flying pig poo about Adrie - he can fight his own battles, but I got flipping annoyed when someone went into my our user panel and buggered about with things, labelling me as something which seriously pissed me off....Wouldn't you?

It happened to me once tede. I think it is about the context and content of what its changed to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here