Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ADHDinho

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Come on then, who was that? :lolol:

I'm assuming it wasn't Adrie, if it was, I take it all back mate, that is brilliant!

:lolol:

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hilarious

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

By all means tell him off if he posts crap, but to change his name to that of a clinically proven condition is a bit pathetic really

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dave the Gaffer said:
Hilarious

By all means tell him off if he posts crap, but to change his name to that of a clinically proven condition is a bit pathetic really

Oh come on Dave, no need to go overly PC on this one. Its not that bad.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
Hilarious

Must admit I thought the same thing, he has become a lot more pathetic of late though and its beginning to annoy me.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dave the Gaffer said:
Hilarious

Lighten up mate, dont tell me you didn't have a little snigger?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
my wife works with ADHD people every day....hearing some of the stories of these children's lives, there is bugger all to snigger about.

But at the end of the day its up to Adie...if he wants is changed, then he should speak to whoever changed it and get it put back.

I would much rather read some of the twattish stuff he writes that the racist or abusive stuff that appears regularily on here

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dave the Gaffer said:
my wife works with ADHD people every day....hearing some of the stories of these children's lives, there is bugger all to snigger about.

But at the end of the day its up to Adie...if he wants is changed, then he should speak to whoever changed it and get it put back.

I would much rather read some of the twattish stuff he writes that the racist or abusive stuff that appears regularily on here

A little over sensitive this morning DTG?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Les Biehn said:
A little over sensitive this morning DTG?

Not really...just think its a bit off really.

but hey.....

cue hilarious picture of 4 poofs and a piano

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dave the Gaffer said:
Not really...just think its a bit off really.

but hey.....

cue hilarious picture of 4 poofs and a piano

Where? You forgot to include it in your post.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've got no idea what people are talking about here - can someone enlighten me please?

Dave - presumably you report this racist stuff so a moderator can take action?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Bozza said:
I've got no idea what people are talking about here - can someone enlighten me please?

Dave - presumably you report this racist stuff so a moderator can take action?

I believe one of the threads may be titled RACIST JOKES.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
jonny.rainbow said:
I believe one of the threads may be titled RACIST JOKES.

I think Bozza is making the point that people complain about such thing (rightly so) but doesn't actually take any action to rectify the problem, i.e contacting a mod.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Commander said:
Come on then, who was that? :lolol:

I'm assuming it wasn't Adrie, if it was, I take it all back mate, that is brilliant!

:lolol:

I certainly had a chuckle at that.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dick Knights Mumm said:
DtG is quite right. It smacks of bullying to me. So what if people think he is annoying. Some people annoy me and I am sure I annoy other people. Changing his name is pathetic.

Well I don't think he really cares. In fact, he's seems an alright guy, I reckon he probably finds it quite funny.

I could be wrong though.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Dick Knights Mumm said:
DtG is quite right. It smacks of bullying to me. So what if people think he is annoying. Some people annoy me and I am sure I annoy other people. Changing his name is pathetic.
I agree. I must admit I have my digs at him, at times. But he is an alright chap in real life, and that matters more than some stupid forum.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Some of you guys need to lighten up. I have had my name changed before by one of the mods and thought it was quite funny.

I think Adie has a sense of humour and will probably find it fairly amusing.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I also think i know whether someone i have never met or taken much interest in will feel anger or amusement at the made-up change of his name on a boy-ish sporting forum that now implies that he has a disorder that he might not understand. And, by jingo, i will argue this until the day is out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here