Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Adama Traore

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Definitely no. His final ball is shocking. The last minute winner he set up against Everton only found the man at the back post because his shite cross deflected off a defender.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
He is a rubbish footballer and an even more rubbish liar. I never work out. Bore off, you greased up LuaLua with even less final product.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Fun and interesting player. Better than people act on here but also far from a star. Very average Prem starter and strong bench/rotation player if came here. 20M fair if wages were sensible, but I suspect his contract expectations would make that initial fee far from value. Thus highly unlikely but perfect for Leeds I expect

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I suppose he would be fun if you never had the torture of waiting for him to do something productive and just keep smashing it out of play and running down a blind alley. For £20m, given our recent record in the transfer market, we could get 3 players with far more quality and footballing intelligence than he will ever possess. I honestly don't think he'd improve this team at all.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Fun and interesting player. Better than people act on here but also far from a star. Very average Prem starter and strong bench/rotation player if came here. 20M fair if wages were sensible, but I suspect his contract expectations would make that initial fee far from value. Thus highly unlikely but perfect for Leeds I expect
For £20million he’s never going to be on our radar, he simply doesn’t fit the profile of type of player we’d look to sign.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not true - last two seasons against us, he was excellent. The 'BDB nightmares' games and the one just over 12 months ago at the Amex.

Granted he is way too inconsistent, but he scares the life out of me every time he picks up the ball and runs against our defence
So it is Leeds Rhinos :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here