Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Adama Traore

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
With this guy looking like he is running down his contract at Wolves and thus not able to command a £20 million fee, would we still be adverse to inquiring after his availability given RDZ likes pace on the wings?
He has his failings of course but as a wing choice along with Mitoma & March (assuming Tross moves on) he may be a good option until some of the young lads are up to speed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With this guy looking like he is running down his contract at Wolves and thus not able to command a £20 million ee, would we still be adverse to inquiring after his availability given RDZ likes pace on the wings?
He has his failings of course but as a wing choice along with Mitoma & March (assuming Tross moves on) he may be a good option until some of the young lads are up to speed.
I think he’d struggle to play De Zerbi ball, however he scares the shit out of me every time he plays against us

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
I think he’d struggle to play De Zerbi ball, however he scares the shit out of me every time he plays against us
Exactly. One on one he would be a nightmare to play against and we consistently get both March and Mitoma in to this position with space in front of them to run.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No thanks.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Leeds rumoured to be in for him for £20m after Barca decided not to sign him, would love to see him at the Albion ruining other teams instead of us for a change. A certain Mr Burn wouldn’t be very happy to see him back in the PL :)
This is EXACTLY the sort of signing I'm happy the club NEVER make.

Given me a cheaper but hungrier player like Mitoma, Sarmiento, Adringa or Buonanotte to bring through as our own to run at the opposition, and have an asset you can sell at the end of it.

It's binners like Traore that end up at Everton, Leeds, Villa so keep them below us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’d buy him just so he can’t play against us, the stick him in the reserves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here