Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Adama Traore

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm not sure his beefcake physique is sustainable anyway given his position and EFL intentions.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He is a strong and physical player who has explosive pace and terrorises full backs. He wouldn't suit Potterball but is someone I'm worried when he is in the opposition's line up

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would not want him here but I hate him playing against us, he generally looks unplayable in games against us.

Far too much of a selfish heavily muscled frighteningly quick headless chicken for Potterball. His shooting is very Albion though :lolol:

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Interesting player and one I'd be quite happy to have in my 25,especially with the 5 sub ruling,Sanchez can smash a pass on a sixpence and no defender I've seen would catch him,trouble is what happens next! I reckon he'll end up at Newcastle because his fee will be loose change for them and as a impact sub he will cause some havoc for teams who happen to be 1 nil up with 15 to play.
I don't think he's shyte,I doubt a manager he's played under even bothered finding out if he can do anything other than run fast,Potter would bring out the best in him I've no doubt,not somebody I'd expect us to sign but I'd be more than happy to see him try and fit into one of the teal blue away shirts this season.
This was kind of my thinking sometimes Potter ball doesn’t work, during the winless runs of games last we had been worked out, we really could of done with some different options. My mate is a Wolves fan and during the season we watch each other’s games and do a match report for a laugh during the week. I’ve seen a lot of Triore over the last few seasons without him Jimenez hardly gets a sniff and yes he’s a player I enjoyed to watch explosive pace and can ping great crosses in from the by line. March huffs and puffs on the wing this lad would be an upgrade for sure especially as Undav looks quite useful with his head.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This was kind of my thinking sometimes Potter ball doesn’t work, during the winless runs of games last we had been worked out, we really could of done with some different options. My mate is a Wolves fan and during the season we watch each other’s games and do a match report for a laugh during the week. I’ve seen a lot of Triore over the last few seasons without him Jimenez hardly gets a sniff and yes he’s a player I enjoyed to watch explosive pace and can ping great crosses in from the by line. March huffs and puffs on the wing this lad would be an upgrade for sure especially as Undav looks quite useful with his head.

If anyone huffs and puffs it’s Traore…I think you do a disservice to March

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
One defender I've seen would catch him.

Traore's top recorded speed in the Premier League is 36.6 kmph. Interestingly, that's identical to our Tariq's too.

Pretty quick but last year Rudiger hit 36.7. in 2019 Soyuncu was the fastest in the division with 37.55. Kyle Walker's record is 37.79.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022

Potter was not "found out" in that run of games. We played badly once. The others were good performances which, if anything, highlights the closeness in quality of the various EPL squads. We were missing a few and lost a bit of confidence in the final third. That is all. Found out, don't get all irrational.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

14 assists in 160 appearances…….1 PL goal last season……..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Look how Smeddie has coached Joelinton into a decent midfielder. I'm sure Potter could turn the headless greased Pepperami into a footballer.

Do I want him to? Mmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyno.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
He is shit or should I say all fart no poo

He’s quick I’ll give him that but he makes Locadia’s finishing look like Ronaldo Nazário’s. As for his first touch and crossing he makes Withdean era Dean Cox look like the finished article.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think he's magic. Looks like a world class winger to me. But then I've only really seen him play against us.

Sent from my M2101K9G using Tapatalk

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Luckily I spoke to him at the Camp Nou the other week, and he said he’s coming to Graham Potter’s tricky gulls

8D1D2D4F-A065-4BC0-B11A-90802AD05A20.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here