Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

According to Ian Dowie

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
According to wikipedia he played 19 games for Palace, in 1995, so he couldn't have played at the Goldstone for them.

Feb 14, 2010
According to wikipedia he played 19 games for Palace, in 1995, so he couldn't have played at the Goldstone for them.

I'm sure he did play at the goldstone. Dowie is the elephant man is a song that sticks in the memory. When were the zds game or those infamous "friendlies"?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Can someone translate please.

To be fair, it's quite f***ing obvious what the post is about even if it does have a couple of spelling mistakes in it.

If you can't work out what is meant by Bigbelly's post then I suggest it's you who's the thick one not Bigbelly.

I may be being a bit harsh but it really gets on my nerves when people feel they have to take the piss out of other posters spelling mistakes. It's nothing more than bullying.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

We played you in a friendly around that time at the Goldstone, I remember being in the "executive box" with my Dad and one of your officials tried to negotiate selling one of your players to us as my Dad was wearing a Palace tie!

After the game, my Dad had a beer with quite a few of the Palace players in the bar and I'm certain Dowie was one of them.

We won 1-0 by the way...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here