Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

According to Ian Dowie

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
According to Ian Dowie on Talksport the Brighton v Palace rivalry is right up there as one of the fiercest. After playing for Palace against the Albion Palace were showered with coins as they came off. Couldn't here what year that was.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
According to Ian Dowie on Talksport the Brighton v Palace rivalry is right up there as one of the fiercest. After playing for Palace against the Albion Palace were showered with coins as they came off. Couldn't here what year that was.

Just our way in telling them that they are two bob .

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

Remember in the late 80's we was stood behind the goal (homestead end) and Palace fans were getting ejected and the stewards and police marched them between our fans and can remember them getting coins the lot thrown at them. Bet a few palace that day shat it. Still can't understand why they was brought threw us.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Remember in the late 80's we was stood behind the goal (homestead end) and Palace fans were getting ejected and the stewards and police marched them between our fans and can remember them getting coins the lot thrown at them. Bet a few palace that day shat it. Still can't understand why they was brought threw us.

Can someone translate please.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

The year we won 3-2.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Waht are you trying to say. Are you thinking whether or not to eat that 6th pie today?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You seem to follow me around this board. I suggest you get a life instead of stalking me.
I can only assume your very childish replies are down to your immaturity. I shall therefore treat you accordingly in future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here