Abuse last night

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Seems the OP has broken the code of the playground by some of the replies.

It's usually pretty easy to spot someone having a hissy fit on the net, but I don't see any reason to disbelieve what he's written and I guess the fact he wasn't there is why he's felt the need to let off a bit of steam about it on here.

Nothing wrong with getting hammered on a day out. Doesn't excuse everything you do though.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
cracking thread

slightly ambiguous start with a bit of hearsay, plenty of tongue in cheek fishing comments taken far too seriously.

Im fairly sure if it boiled down to it ,myself and all the people I have ever known who have been to an Albion game over the decades (except for a couple of pacifists I know) would if they came across children and women being abused for no reason at all step in and clip said urchins around the ear.
Especially at London away games when being twizzled is the only modus operandus

Im all for equal rights but perhaps the muslim community have it right and there is something to be said for segregating women, a separate area away from behind the goal for them might be a better option.There was a girl in Z4 who looked very uncomfortable when everyone went bananas as our goals went in……....im not surprised, you just cant knit in that sort of environment.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I really dont care what you think to be honest im just telling it how it was from my friend a scared female along with other scared females getting abuse from 20 something lads
directly behind her then jumping forward as well I've just been told by her on top of her shouting other obscene things to her and the other women and people in front of them.
Why do you or any of you find this "hard to believe" I think its more of a case of you don't want to believe it.
If this is all true then your friend has a simple course of action, report them. I make the assumption the game was not POTG so tickets numbers would have allocated when tickets were purchased. Your friend knows what seat she was sat in ergo row behind would be same numbers just a different letter - report to the club and let them sort it out.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
cracking thread

slightly ambiguous start with a bit of hearsay, plenty of tongue in cheek fishing comments taken far too seriously.

Im fairly sure if it boiled down to it ,myself and all the people I have ever known who have been to an Albion game over the decades (except for a couple of pacifists I know) would if they came across children and women being abused for no reason at all step in and clip said urchins around the ear.

Im all for equal rights but perhaps the muslim community have it right and there is something to be said for segregating women, a separate area away from behind the goal for them might be a better option.There was a girl in Z4 who looked very uncomfortable when everyone went bananas as our goals went in……....im not surprised, you just cant knit in that sort of environment.
Was nodding sagely while reading this, until I got to the knitting bit and promptly choked on my tea :bowdown:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
She is fine mate ive seen her but she is very upset and rightly so. Maybe i shouldn't have put anything on here but she is a good mate and a lovely person and i'm not standing for it.

Maybe it was a mistake to post on here, without being able to give the full story. It seems there are many on here that doubt the story as it doesn't appear on face value to add up. P*ssed football fans don't normally take on women, shouting abuse, without someone stepping in. Also the inference is that she regularly attends, so would surely have known to catch the eye of a steward to sort it out.
As said, not doubting your friend, but without the full picture you can understand why some have their doubts.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
cracking thread

Classic :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If this is all true then your friend has a simple course of action, report them. I make the assumption the game was not POTG so tickets numbers would have allocated when tickets were purchased. Your friend knows what seat she was sat in ergo row behind would be same numbers just a different letter - report to the club and let them sort it out.

I assume that, as for most London aways , ticket numbers are meaningless when gangs commandeer seats together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports