Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse last night

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I got to be honest I knew there were some ****ing sad morons on here like every forum has
but not quite how many and raving misogynists too.
Unbelievable.
I wouldn't call them mysogynists so to speak, but if a bloke is waiting for his tea wtf are these women doing at football, its not going to cook itself is it ?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I got to be honest I knew there were some ****ing sad morons on here like every forum has
Unbelievable.

People are misogynists for asking for more details than the story you've told so far? :lolol:

*Two woman walking along*

"Well I thought we were lucky to get a point."

*Bunch of pissed blokes come storming over*

"F*cking slags, we deserved a point, you f*cking c*nts, stupid slags."

*pissed blokes slip back in to the darkness*

Yeah, why would anybody want to hear more of that before jumping to conclusions? :shrug:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Unbelievable.

Untitled.png

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
For this reason I'm that keen on taking my kids to some away games.

Don't understand the point of paying £30+ for a ticket and getting steamed. Sadly most clubs have this low life and often in the older age bracket who should know better..

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I wasn't at the match last night, but a female friend of mine went and said
she and some other women and children were subjected to some vile abuse
by some so called Albion fans all in their 20's and more than likely drunk calling them
dirty slags and ***** etc etc for absolutely no reason other than them having a difference of opinion to you about the match, so absolutely no reason really.
I'm glad your so tough and " well ard " to be picking on women and kids you sad little boys.
We don't need scum at our club like you, so maybe stay away there's good little boys or go out and pick on men, instead of women and children.
I know one woman said she won't be going to Albion again after last night.
Hope your proud of yourselves.

Sorry - I just don't buy this.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

I really dont care what you think to be honest im just telling it how it was from my friend a scared female along with other scared females getting abuse from 20 something lads
directly behind her then jumping forward as well I've just been told by her on top of her shouting other obscene things to her and the other women and people in front of them.
Why do you or any of you find this "hard to believe" I think its more of a case of you don't want to believe it.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
People are misogynists for asking for more details than the story you've told so far? :lolol:

*Two woman walking along*

"Well I thought we were lucky to get a point."

*Bunch of pissed blokes come storming over*

"F*cking slags, we deserved a point, you f*cking c*nts, stupid slags."

*pissed blokes slip back in to the darkness*

Yeah, why would anybody want to hear more of that before jumping to conclusions? :shrug:

Can you read properly ? they were in the row behind her

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Don't understand the point of paying £30+ for a ticket and getting steamed.

The thing is for some, part of the day out is the pre match pub trips with their mates, which can lead to a few beers.

The problem is some people might not know their limits, however following the Albion away has increased my knowledge of pubs across England and helped save a few...

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I really dont care what you think to be honest im just telling it how it was from my friend a scared female along with other scared females getting abuse from 20 something lads
directly behind her then jumping forward as well I've just been told by her on top of her shouting other obscene things to her and the other women and people in front of them.
Why do you or any of you find this "hard to believe" I think its more of a case of you don't want to believe it.

Well Baz - can we get the whole story - because as someone else has posted - people don't just start shouting at other people
for no reason. It simply does not happen.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Can you read properly ? they were in the row behind her

Obviously I can not read properly, if you could highlight the bit in your post where you mention the blokes were sitting in the row behind them then I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

by some so called Albion fans all in their 20's and more than likely drunk calling them
dirty slags and ***** etc etc for absolutely no reason other than them having a difference of opinion to you about the match, so absolutely no reason really.
I'm glad your so tough and " well ard " to be picking on women and kids you sad little boys.
We don't need scum at our club like you, so maybe stay away there's good little boys or go out and pick on men, instead of women and children.

:)

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
No one minds banter, she's been going to Albion for years and years , the job she does she knows how to handle herself believe me,
I don't care if anyone on here believes it happened,or not, she knows it did, i know it did, and so do the others around her last night she's not a liar FFS , so why try and make out she is ??
I'ts happened at The Amex too, always some mouthy prats there around the ground that get abusive too, because that is the only way they can communicate with others like some on here,
not everyone I know. Just think yourselves lucky it wasn't your wives, daughters or sisters getting abused.

Then again if it was, you would be the first ones to complain and whine wouldn't you eh ? Seen all before on here.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Obviously I can not read properly, if you could highlight the bit in your post where you mention the blokes were sitting in the row behind them then I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

:)

Its in another part of where i have written take the time to read it all you'll find it dear !

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Personally reckon it's based on something that happened but has been blown out of all proportion.

Last night, a group of 5/6 kids who are in their late teens had a bit too much to drink between finishing college and going to football. Angry at us squandering a 2 goal lead they got understandably annoyed. They tell Dunk/QPR/The Ref to f*ck off. Swearing annoys women with kids, who asks them to stop and as they're pissed, immature & angry they tell her to mind her own business in more colourful language. Over the journey home and this morning the story gets slightly exaggerated with every telling until it reaches 20+ blokes in their 20's screaming abuse at a random work and her kids for the entire game. Not blaming the woman, most people end up exaggerating stories when they tell them.

Genuinely thought our crowd were quite tame last night in all honesty. The only thing that I heard all day which could be taken as offensive was one pissed lad trying to start a song about Bolaise having Ebola before the game, which surprisingly didn't catch on.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Calling women ****ing ***** and ****ing slags is NOT in my opinion " cracking jokes "

Pathetic

Unbelievable.

Those are all the posts you made in this thread before I posted my original comment. Am I suppose to have the powers to read your posts before you've posted them, or are you just digging yourself a massive hole?

Its in another part of where i have written take the time to read it all you'll find it dear !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here