[Albion] Abdallah Sima

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Anyone who think he’ll be going in to the U-23 squad obviously hasn’t seen him play (which is fair enough really)

It would be a ridiculously good signing if we got him for 7-10m. He’s rapid, good in the air and averaged a goal every other game last season. Always going to be a risk with these kind of signings, and he apparently came back from pre-season overweight so potential issues with the mental side of his game but it’s a gamble that is 100% worth taking.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
PHP:
Looks ok but nothing special from the video . We don’t want another locada situation . No point buying a player for the sake of it .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Lack of ambition, all the money spunked on useless punts adds up to the point of we could of just spent £20m on some quality.

Another striker target of ours Wang paraded around Moiinuex today.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Upgrade on Tau and Jahanbakhshn, certainly better than Locaadia. Wth Tau and Jahanbakshsh we sold loadsof shirts and zillions of lkes on tw@tter and othe god-awful websites - although we are now dog's breakfast as far as they're concerned having moved on their darkings to lesser places where hey might do alright.

What's the potential of short sales in Senegal, I wonder?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
PHP:
Looks ok but nothing special from the video . We don’t want another locada situation .

You say that, but if we do manage to bin off Locadia in the near future, who else in the squad is going to spin the decks and get the party jumping?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Upgrade on Tau and Jahanbakhshn, certainly better than Locaadia. Wth Tau and Jahanbakshsh we sold loadsof shirts and zillions of lkes on tw@tter and othe god-awful websites - although we are now dog's breakfast as far as they're concerned having moved on their darkings to lesser places where hey might do alright.

What's the potential of short sales in Senegal, I wonder?

:facepalm:

RACIST!

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lack of ambition, all the money spunked on useless punts adds up to the point of we could of just spent £20m on some quality.

Just watched him wanging wide on MOTD :facepalm:

Hooten OUT! Barber OUT! McGhee OUT! Tits OUT!!!!!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Nice balanced, unbiased and well thought out analysis in that post there.

Not.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Surprised a lot of posters are thinking of him as one for the U23's, he was one of the Czech league's breakthrough players last season and he had been previously heavily linked to West Ham as a Lingard replacement, with both Coufal and Souček waxing lyrical on this kid.

Sima will be a signing I'm happy to see.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It's a yes for me, Clive. £10m ish seems a reasonable price and we really desperately need options in that position. Hope we get this one over the line...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

His name is Hwang and he has scored 2 goals in the last 3 seasons

Thats the quality you are referring to?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thinking about it, if it’s Sima or nobody at all, I’m in on the punt :shrug:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It's a yes for me, Clive. £10m ish seems a reasonable price and we really desperately need options in that position. Hope we get this one over the line...
And he has played RW , LW and striker.

Doesn't get any more Brighton than this signing

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports