Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Abdallah Sima

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Possibly to replace Zeqiri as the third/fourth choice while he's off getting games on loan?

Feels like an odd one, but these rumours that appear out of absolutely nowhere in the foreign press are usually the goers

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
£7M is a hell of a lot to invest in the U23s - I don't think we get much even if we win PL2, do we? And it's a bit late to sort out a loan, even to League 1 or Jockoland ...................................

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
£7M is a hell of a lot to invest in the U23s - I don't think we get much even if we win PL2, do we? And it's a bit late to sort out a loan, even to League 1 or Jockoland ...................................
Straight in the first team squad i reckon.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
This feels like a late punt after other targets have fallen through. Expect a few sub appearances, slowly disappears from squad, Potter discussing what would be best for his development and a year later he leaves for an undisclosed fee because he needs to play more.

Last edited:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
This guy was starting regularly in the Europa League last season, scored against Leicester and a whole plethora of top clubs have been linked. Highly doubt he's for the u23s

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How big is your family Statto? ???:)

In fairness we don't get on with the FC MAS Taborsko supporting wing of the clan.

They're a splinter group, La Fam du Stat, in this particular country, have always been season ticket holders at FK Usti nad Labem. ("come on you nads").

That said one of the black sheep couldn't wait to tell me Abbi was shitehouse.

Last edited:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Scored goals at a level above Zeqiri so can’t see him being an U23 option.

Same level as both Soucek and Coufal played at previously before moving to Wet Sham.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
In fairness we don't get on with the FC MAS Taborsko supporting wing of the clan.

They're a splint group, La Fam du Stat, in this particular country, have always been season ticket holders at FK Usti nad Labem. ("come on you nads").

That said one of the black sheep couldn't wait to tell me Abbi was shitehouse.

:clap2::bowdown::lolol::lolol:

You have set the bar very high now, NSC will expect more information about your ST family from all over Europe.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This guy seems pretty reliable (in twitter terms)

https://twitter.com/czechfooty/status/1432058277278388225?s=19

Coach Trpišovský confirms Abdallah Sima was kept out of this game on request of Brighton to not play him and risk injury. So for all the #BHAFC fans in my mentions discussing the source: yes, it's genuine. Doesn't mean it's happening (not finalized yet by any means), but...

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m going for yet another punt who’ll turn out to be shit. Let me be wrong please

I think I can confidently say that he is not going to hit the ground running if we sign him

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Hmmm. Well, errr, I am still hoping for Darwin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If Sima is the answer, then presumably the question is, 'Name a Finnish fermented low-level alcoholic drink?..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here