Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Abdallah Sima

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Could be that clubs are looking to the Czech league seeing at the success of Soucek and Coufal - may be the place to pick up bargains.

On the other hand, our last signing from that league wasn't great

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I’m going for yet another punt who’ll turn out to be shit. Let me be wrong please

I think I can confidently say that he is not going to hit the ground running if we sign him
Looks ridiculously raw. Zeqiri type option while he goes on loan.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
West Ham have been after him for a while, was ‘valued’ at 25 M. I think he is for the first team.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Senegal has produced some top strikers. If this rumour is true, let’s hope he is in the Mane mould and not an El Hadji Diouf doppelgänger.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
There are some rather dismissive comments from some on this thread. Yes, the Czech league might not be the best, but this guy has been tested against some good teams in Europe and hasn't looked out of place - clips from the game vs Leicester including his goal here:-

Only 20 too so plenty of scope for improvement.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Wouldnt it be fine if we signed Senegal Sima, French Eddie and Darwin Nunez before the SLAMMING of the window for a combination of 50million plus.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Actually, after my first cynicism, if 200M Crowns is about £7M - or a bit less - maybe it's not a bad punt. Less than half what Celtic want for peg-leg Edouard, and a fraction of what money-grabbing and difficult toi finalise a deal with Benfica want for Nunez. Sima is 6'2" - so might just be able to head the ball?
After all, £7M is spare change(!) in PL terms - a few weeks wages for Ozil or Ronaldo, for example. Yes, sod it - go for it Tony - just pay 'em in cash and have done with it! We can always recoup some of it in loan deals if we have too - after all, if we can find loan deals for Locadia ............................

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Are USG in need of a striker?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Why? Even Benfica fans would offer to drive him here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just seems the right type of striker. As for the Benfica fans, their comments suggest he is on the way out

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Actually, after my first cynicism, if 200M Crowns is about £7M - or a bit less - maybe it's not a bad punt. Less than half what Celtic want for peg-leg Edouard, and a fraction of what money-grabbing and difficult toi finalise a deal with Benfica want for Nunez. Sima is 6'2" - so might just be able to head the ball?
After all, £7M is spare change(!) in PL terms - a few weeks wages for Ozil or Ronaldo, for example. Yes, sod it - go for it Tony - just pay 'em in cash and have done with it! We can always recoup some of it in loan deals if we have too - after all, if we can find loan deals for Locadia ............................

I admire your optimism

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Whilst paying a few quid for promising but unproven youngsters for development is something we do regularly, there’s no way we’re paying as much as 7m for a player destined for the U23s!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A deal you could actually see happening
Would he make an impact? Would we allow him to? We are becoming notoriously cautious with young overseas youngsters.
Who knows?
But I’d put more money on this happening than Nunez

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here