Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He’s now doing for us what he did against us, just sign him up, he’s a quality player.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We need to get him to SING!

He was best player on the pitch tonight

Looks better for us in his role than he did at Udders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yes. Brilliant performance from Mooy

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Magnificent tonight. My MoM by a long way.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I said it on other threads but def remember an article saying we’d agreed an option to make it permanent in the Summer if we want - anyone remember this and whether it’s true?!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I have seen him for a couple of years now and there is no doubt, he is a class act. When he went out on loan from City to Huddersfield, I thought they were bloody mad to get rid of him, but now we have the chance to really go for him and get him signed .

Ok he has just signed a contract for town, but I think that was to compensate when Brighton came calling, and if I was the recruitment team, I would be on the phone first thing in the morning.

Absolutely awesome performance tonight.

Hopefully our recruitment team are a bit more clued up than you. The time to get the lowest price was after a sending off not after having bossed Arsenal.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hopefully our recruitment team are a bit more clued up than you. The time to get the lowest price was after a sending off not after having bossed Arsenal.

Oooh get her

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He signed a new 3 year deal at Huddersfield at the same time he joined us on loan. This was because he was in the final year of his contract so would have been free to join anyone at the end of the season. I don't remember a loan to buy type deal being announced, I guess it would depend on where we and Huddersfield are next season. Seeing as Mooy joined us as he wanted to continue to test himself in the Premier League I doubt very much that a return to Huddersfield is high on his agenda for next season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I said it on other threads but def remember an article saying we’d agreed an option to make it permanent in the Summer if we want - anyone remember this and whether it’s true?!

Not definitively, but I feel sure I read similar. Oh dear, I feel like BG now. :lolol:
I think it was a loan with a view to buy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here