[Albion] Aaron Mooy joins Shanghai SIPG

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
His kids are already in school in Lewes

Someone on here said his kid was 2. So somebody's got it wrong somewhere. Unless he has other kids. But my comment was based on him having just a 2 year old.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Propper is a very average player in my opinion. Not bad, average.

Is that bang average or Barcelona average. Or Brighton average (i.e., half the first team are better than him and the other half aren't or, if by average you mean median or mode rather than mean, about two thirds the way up our squad in terms of merit)?

Asking for a friend.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You seriously think Mooy offers more than Propper? Honestly I don’t know what people watch when we play.

This. Some people need to give there head a wobble.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
From comments, i'm not sure Vagabond is Proppers biggest fan tbf.

It’s really funny. There’s 2 players on NSC that you just can’t be even slightly critical of without people jumping on you immediately.

All I said was “I’d sooner keep Mooy and ship out Propper or Gross”. I mean, It’s hardly a crazy opinion.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It’s really funny. There’s 2 players on NSC that you just can’t be even slightly critical of without people jumping on you immediately.

All I said was “I’d sooner keep Mooy and ship out Propper or Gross”. I mean, It’s hardly a crazy opinion.

I'm happy to go on record that id be glad if Propper was moved on. Dont think hes consistently good enough personally.

Opposite opinions, Lickers or happy clappers is just fine!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This. Some people need to give there head a wobble.

Mooy in his loan phase, pre singing and drop in form was better than Propper has been at any time imho.

Propper has moments, he also gets brushed off the ball easily and gives away possession in bad places, I just don't get the Davy fan club :shrug: The fan boys need to give their heads a good wobble and lay off the pre match booze!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry meant when just on your feed, tick doesn’t show.

Does on mine, just checked.

There might be a slight anomaly here as I know different people have different versions of Instragram - might sound like a conspiracy theory but it is true. They use differing betas to gather info on how people use the apps.

Mooy in his loan phase, pre singing and drop in form was better than Propper has been at any time imho.

Propper has moments, he also gets brushed off the ball easily and gives away possession in bad places, I just don't get the Davy fan club :shrug: The fan boys need to give their heads a good wobble and lay off the pre match booze!

I don't think GP drinks before a game.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Propper gets through much more work and is part of the engine room. We can certainly improve on him though. I would actually get rid of Mooy,Gross and Propper.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Propper gets through much more work and is part of the engine room. We can certainly improve on him though. I would actually get rid of Mooy,Gross and Propper.

And replace them with who? All three are decent premier league players..

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
And replace them with who? All three are decent premier league players..

Why do people post shit replies like this?

I'm not a scout. Those players are part of the reason why we struggle every season. If you want a top 10 finish like Bloom wants then these are the sort of players that need shipping out. All 3 are to slow for this league

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

What about Potter? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maybe its Leeds fans trying to unsettle us and posting fake news.

By pure chance this just popped up on my front page.

Or was it pure chance? ???

Q: What are some behavioral cues that make you think “there’s probably a bias here”?

BB: I think confidence is one. Feeling and uncertainty about data is another one. Whenever you have a lot of options and you find yourself easily making a choice, that’s a big one. Whenever you’re halfway through a project or ninety percent through a project and things are just not working out but you’re continuing, that’s a good one.

These are all the things we do every day, and we all come up with our tricks to work through it. But one of the most interesting ones to me is that we all see ourselves as critical thinkers, but whenever there’s evidence that we aren’t a critical thinker, that’s cognitive dissonance that for the most part goes all the way down to our identity. But none of us are that great at it. It’s still hard to admit that we’re not good at it.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...usiness?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports