[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Messed up in the Last Chance Saloon and incredibly has another last chance.

This loan may make a man of him. I wish him all the Luck of the Irish.

Who decided Boro was last chance saloon other than the sages of Albion fandom? Doesn't he still have 2 years left on a contract and he's still only 22 years old. I'm not even sure that this is last chance saloon

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Who decided Boro was last chance saloon other than the sages of Albion fandom? Doesn't he still have 2 years left on a contract and he's still only 22 years old. I'm not even sure that this is last chance saloon

Quite - some of the chat on here and especially Facebook and Twitter is incredibly sad / embarrassing

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Granted his last couple of seasons haven’t been good but then look at 26 year old Undav from the German 4th division playing part time football to one good season in Belgium and then playing in the PL for erm us. You just never know in football.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
What a result. He's landed on his feet there. A year in Venice? Not only will he get well paid honing his footballing skills in the Serie B, but he can develop expert knowledge of Venetian Renaissance painters Titian and Tintoretto.

Chance of a lifetime. Will he make the most of it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry to break the news, but as long as I have a hole in my arse, he will never be a Premier League striker.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Granted his last couple of seasons haven’t been good but then look at 26 year old Undav from the German 4th division playing part time football to one good season in Belgium and then playing in the PL for erm us. You just never know in football.

Quite.

Good luck to him.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sorry to break the news, but as long as I have a hole in my arse, he will never be a Premier League striker.

You've clearly missed the radical change in direction on this thread from slagging him off mode. Fans are being a bit more positive and wishing him well.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

He already HAS been one :dunce:

Good luck to him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Wise words. Anyone looking at his EPL2 finishing (or that Spurs match) will see his has outstanding natural finishing if his head is right.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And Glenn Murray aged 24 scored 5 goals in league two at Carlisle …

I’m not convinced AC will be a premier league player, but still good opportunity to carve out a solid career.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
What a result. He's landed on his feet there. A year in Venice? Not only will he get well paid honing his footballing skills in the Serie B, but he can develop expert knowledge of Venetian Renaissance painters Titian and Tintoretto.

Chance of a lifetime. Will he make the most of it?

Later than the Renaissance, but he could also bone up on Canaletto. Then he could pop along to Goodwood House when he's back and firing them in for the Albion to see Lord March's collection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports