Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This does raise the question:-

Who will get the glorious position of unused substitute striker?

I thought AC would be a SHOE in for the role.
I love to see And One back in the fold.
I'm not sure Zeqiri is up for the challenge, unless we inexplicably find ourselves in the Swiss second division.
Fergie will be on loan.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This does raise the question:-

Who will get the glorious position of unused substitute striker?

I thought AC would be a SHOE in for the role.
I love to see And One back in the fold.
I'm not sure Zeqiri is up for the challenge, unless we inexplicably find ourselves in the Swiss second division.
Fergie will be on loan.

That’s easy.

Welbeck - injured
Maupay - starting
Undav - benching

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
He is a very clever lad. Did so well to get himself a long contract on PL money. Avoided for a long time going out on loan If had had gone to a Div 2 club in last 2 years and failed nowhere to go after that. No championship club will now be interested. after Middlesbrough. As a life experience a move to Italy for last year of his contract would be a dream move. Fail and can always say did not settle abroad and score a few goals and clubs would take a chance on his return.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
:eek:

Lethal stuff and far too sweet and cloying for my palate.
Interesting watching people not familiar with it downing a few cans though!:eek:

In my very much younger days, one of the tipples favoured for getting a buzz on sharpish was a Tennets Super Lager shandy …. Which was equal measures of Tennets and white wine … it was very effective … but the damage …..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I find the idea of Arron Connolly living in Venice hilarious.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
In my very much younger days, one of the tipples favoured for getting a buzz on sharpish was a Tennets Super Lager shandy …. Which was equal measures of Tennets and white wine … it was very effective … but the damage …..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blimey, that is hardcore and one I have never come across.
Industrial strength vomiting comes to mind!

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Blimey, that is hardcore and one I have never come across.
Industrial strength vomiting comes to mind!

Camping and festivals at late teen ages have taught me the ways of the Turbo Shandy. A tinnie which you take a mouthful of and top up with vodka.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
There is always the danger and very rea possibility that he’s actually just a bit ****. Lots of talk of attitude this, girlfriend that. But maybe he’s just not a great footballer.

He was terrific in PL2, but I was phenomenal at U-10s. Once puberty hit and everyone doubled in size except me, I was suddenly shitehouse no matter how hard I tried. A very poor Championship loan (where he was openly mocked at times by his own fans) hasn’t improved this possibility.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Camping and festivals at late teen ages have taught me the ways of the Turbo Shandy. A tinnie which you take a mouthful of and top up with vodka.

I’d rather have that than wine mixed with Tennnent’s Super Lager.
In my younger days, I was an ale man, then when I’d had my fill, it was on to the whisky, unless I was trying to impress a young lady and if so, I’d leave off the wee drams!:lolol::love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here