Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just me being flippant, however I think he is done with us and his future lies elsewhere :shrug:
Ah yeh most probably. I was just literally curious as to if he was still on the books.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Not sure where Aaron will end up next. Can’t see him working his way back into our squad and Hull won’t be making a move for him (one report says they have fitness concerns).

12 months left on his contract with us.

Dec 29, 2011
Not sure where Aaron will end up next. Can’t see him working his way back into our squad and Hull won’t be making a move for him (one report says they have fitness concerns).

12 months left on his contract with us.
Contract expire (probably get loaned for next season) and then he'll be signed on a free by a lower Championship side next summer

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Hope he’s been careful with his money because I can’t see his next contract paying him anything like the current one he’s presumably on . Lower championship i suspect .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hope he’s been careful with his money because I can’t see his next contract paying him anything like the current one he’s presumably on . Lower championship i suspect .
He didn’t impress at a mid-table Championship side…I think he’ll be lucky to get a lower Champ club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here