Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Connolly surely has been chomping at the bit, and he nearly put Venezia in front just three minutes into the match, cutting inside from the left flank and firing a powerful shot towards the far post that forced ‘keeper Alberto Paleari into a difficult save.

But that would be Venezia’s only chance of the first half, as a frustrating trend continued to play out.

same old, same old then

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Connolly surely has been chomping at the bit, and he nearly put Venezia in front just three minutes into the match, cutting inside from the left flank and firing a powerful shot towards the far post that forced ‘keeper Alberto Paleari into a difficult save.

But that would be Venezia’s only chance of the first half, as a frustrating trend continued to play out.

same old, same old then

You old sceptic :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
How is Aaron getting on at Venezia? I saw he's played 5 games, anybody know anything more than that?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My mate from Udine found me a lovely original paint Lambretta, one owner . .. . Anyway, he went to Venice to drop it off to be shipped to me, said he saw a little Oirish fella parking gondolas who claimed to be a PL striker.

My mate said he was boathouse.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Started 2, played in 5. 0 goals, 0 assists, 1 yellow card.
6 shots in total, 2 on target. Only offside once, committed 5 fouls, almost as many shots.
Yet to find his level.

And how many times has he laid sppreadeagled on the ground shouting for a foul?

You didn't include those in your stats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here