Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It's possibly a bit harsh to write him off after 5 games, to be fair to the kid.

That said, we all know what's going to happen.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Same stats as Undav to be fair

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think he still has a chance, if he knuckles down and puts his antics behind him. Who hasn’t done a fusilli things as a youngster?

Yep, you can't gnocchi his effort in recent months. You can tagliatelle is keen to work his way back into the PL.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
...... and then there's some of us wishing him well at Venezia and hoping he can get his goal-scoring mojo back...................

I wish him well and hope he gets his goal - scoring mojo back as well. I just think it all happened too soon for him to handle. I would love him to get his career back on track.

I will refrain from any further comments on this thread

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

This sounds like they want to send him back to me. Not been in the squad for the last 10 games. Cites 'adaption issues.'

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

This sounds like they want to send him back to me. Not been in the squad for the last 10 games. Cites 'adaption issues.'
These are some of the statements by Duncan Niederauer released today at the press conference on Aaron Connolly: “The player is not injured. He was, but he's fine, he's had some adaptation difficulties. We will talk to Brighton in January to find a solution. In January and June we will do several operations”

I suppose a lobotomy is out of the question...

Any incoming calls in January will be avoided then....

Last edited:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Did anyone really expect it to go any other way...?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

Why do they want to send him back to you though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here