Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It’s a chasm. Knockaert appeared to hate playing against pacey, confident PL left backs. In the main his game went to pieces.
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! - Knockaert was a good Championship player, but couldn't quite cut it at PL level? You'll be getting pelters on here if certain people spot that!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! - Knockaert was a good Championship player, but couldn't quite cut it at PL level? You'll be getting pelters on here if certain people spot that!
Personally, I was just pleased to see Knockaert written correctly.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
No, no, no, no, no - not possible! He's shite, not even a footballer - don't you ever pay attention when reading NSC? :facepalm:
The version of AC that was turning out for us was frequently shite, almost entirely down to his own attitude. I’m glad Liam has been able to get him to see sense and realise that he needed to have a serious look in the mirror if he wanted a career in the game. I’m pleased for him that he’s turned it around.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It’s a chasm. Knockaert appeared to hate playing against pacey, confident PL left backs. In the main his game went to pieces.
I don't agree. His life off the pitch harmed his performances on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here