Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Proving he has the talent at last, so pleased for him.
No.

Rosenoir proving what a brilliant human being and judge of people he is. I’m much more interested in his development than that of the Irish striker.

IMG_3163.jpeg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No.

Rosenoir proving what a brilliant human being and judge of people he is. I’m much more interested in his development than that of the Irish striker.

View attachment 165209
Whatever grumpy pants, credit where credit is due, to have faith in his ability first you must know he has ability.
if your still hung up about him wasting or not proving it here, then fine, life’s to short to play Mr knowitall

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Whatever grumpy pants, credit where credit is due, to have faith in his ability first you must know he has ability.
if your still hung up about him wasting or not proving it here, then fine, life’s to short to play Mr knowitall
I agree with you completely BUT he owes it all to Rosenoir. I’ve never questioned his ability on here. Just his attitude. I believe Aaron is a good EPL striker, now he is older and has found an incredible manager to believe him, he has a chance.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Delighted for Connolly - but Rosenior says he isn't fit and can't play for more than 30 mins.

Rosenior is going to be a very good one (he has produced in every coaching job he has done) - I suspect that he will be high on the list when eventually RDZ gets poached by someone.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Delighted for Connolly - but Rosenior says he isn't fit and can't play for more than 30 mins.

Rosenior is going to be a very good one (he has produced in every coaching job he has done) - I suspect that he will be high on the list when eventually RDZ gets poached by someone.
No chance. We don’t operate on sentiment. It will be another name no one has heard of from somewhere in Europe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here