Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] A24 closed for murder investigation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
One of our own: season ticket holder and followed Albion since 1940s. RIP.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Truly horrific, makes you question what the hell is going on out there in society. RIP, and thoughts with his family and friends.

With something this tragic it can be difficult to get the appropriate tribute but I'm sure the club will honour a lifelong fan in the right way after careful thought and consultation with the family.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
When I heard the victim's name this afternoon I recognised it and then found out that he had been friends with my Dad & step-mum for many years. Dad doesn't do email or internet, so I phoned him to break the dreadful news. He is devastated at the loss of a friend and a fellow cyclist. RIP Don.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Does anyone know whereabouts he used to sit at the amex because his face looks familiar

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Tragic beyond belief. Such a cowardly, spiteful thing to do to an elderly bloke. Hopefully the life of the piece of crap that did this will be extremely unpleasant from this moment on.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tragic beyond belief. Such a cowardly, spiteful thing to do to an elderly bloke. Hopefully the life of the piece of crap that did this will be extremely unpleasant from this moment on.

Echoing this.

My sincere hope is that the cowardly, murderous piece of filth who committed this devastating and pointless act spends every single one of his remaining days being systematically gang-raped by every diseased, deranged scumbag on his wing.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Echoing this.

My sincere hope is that the cowardly, murderous piece of filth who committed this devastating and pointless act spends every single one of his remaining days being systematically gang-raped by every diseased, deranged scumbag on his wing.
He will get 20 years but probably serve 10. He will claim self defence as well.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He will get 20 years but probably serve 10. He will claim self defence as well.
Not so sure about out after 10, as there will be a strong case that he is an ongoing danger to the public ???

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Echoing this.

Too good for this clingon who chose to use a knife against a harmless, life loving BHA family man. Dog shit on the pavement has more morals and intellegence than this scum.

Nelly GTFC

Aug 14, 2014
Grimsby Town
One of our own: season ticket holder and followed Albion since 1940s. RIP.

I've just read that on Sky News bless him, to think what he went through during the blitz as a kid as well. :(

Makes me wish in these circumstances why they don't bring back capital punishment, at the very least I hope the murdering scum serves the whole of his life behind bars, but knowing how soft our sentences are, who knows. :(

RIP.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Rampton or Broadmoor hopefully

bigboyo0

Jan 16, 2012
My thoughts are with his family and friends he was a season ticket holder and supported Brighton since the 1940s
RIP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here