Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A SIMMO SAYS cycling tip for just one person

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
Most cycle lanes are either a) not good enough quality to ride a bike along or b) full of pedestrians

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008

Attachments

• sexy-cycling-babes-top.jpg
    sexy-cycling-babes-top.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 135

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Most cycle lanes are either a) not good enough quality to ride a bike along or b) full of pedestrians

I ****ing hate pedestrians, walking about thinking they own the ****ing place! do they pay road tax?? do they ****! and the get their own little crossings making us road tax payers stop. I try and clip them with my wing mirrors, especially on those Zebra crossings.......Zebras i ****ing hate zebras......don't get me started on them, bloody stripy horses, thinking they are it, can't even ride the ****ers.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Why do so many people on here hate cyclists so much ?

For picking and choosing to follow only parts of the Highway Code they feel applicable, whereas the rest of us would be done.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
For picking and choosing to follow only parts of the Highway Code they feel applicable, whereas the rest of us would be done.

Yes not like drivers who follow all road laws.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I've read some unpleasant stuff on NSC over the past decade, and that's in the top ten.

So you hope someone dies because they are fast and use the same road as you. Jealous much?

Nothing like cyclists to bring out the death penalty argument. All that is really left to discuss is method of death, electric chair, lethal injection or wheels of a lorry.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
It's about creating an "us and them" world. Us = good, them = bad. People tend not to group themselves with people they dislike for fairly irrational reasons. We all know there are many drivers who speed, jump red lights, aren't taxed or insured, etc but we can't hate 'drivers' as we'd have to hate ourselves.

Others complain that cyclists don't obey the highway code, although this thread was started about someone who (as far as we know) was obeying it perfectly. Maybe Simmo should reread the highway code himself.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes not like drivers who follow all road laws.

I refer you to the last and most applicable part of my post "whereas the rest of us would be done. " i.e Drivers are liable to prosecution and subsequent bans.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
When are you cycling freaks going to realise that it isn't GREEN to pedal around everywhere breathing toxic carbon dioxide and farting methane all over the shop from drinking all that fecking lucozade sport out of your fecking PVC bottles...dripping all that salty sweat all over the roads and causing potholes and diseases and that. Where do you think the electricity comes from that cooks your protein bars and mung bean flapjacks? Thin air? NO nuclear power stations and PETROL! Twats.

I stop my car, rip off my wing mirror and beat them to death with it whenever I see some fat joey with Bradley chops and overly muscled calves huffing around the Essex countryside! It's my right to strangle them with their own Lycra pants because they're my roads that I paid for with my TAX not their fecking personal cycle track.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I refer you to the last and most applicable part of my post "whereas the rest of us would be done. " i.e Drivers are liable to prosecution and subsequent bans.

So you hate cyclists because some break road rules and don't get prosecuted but drivers are okay because some break road rules and do get prosecuted?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's about creating an "us and them" world. Us = good, them = bad. People tend not to group themselves with people they dislike for fairly irrational reasons. We all know there are many drivers who speed, jump red lights, aren't taxed or insured, etc but we can't hate 'drivers' as we'd have to hate ourselves.

Others complain that cyclists don't obey the highway code, although this thread was started about someone who (as far as we know) was obeying it perfectly. Maybe Simmo should reread the highway code himself.

Must agree. But i do love the justifications for peoples anger.

There are so many groups of people we are not allowed to irrationally hate these days our choices are sadly limited. Personally i hate pogo stickists.............wankers!

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
I ****ing hate pedestrians, walking about thinking they own the ****ing place! do they pay road tax?? do they ****! and the get their own little crossings making us road tax payers stop. I try and clip them with my wing mirrors, especially on those Zebra crossings.......Zebras i ****ing hate zebras......don't get me started on them, bloody stripy horses, thinking they are it, can't even ride the ****ers.

If people weren't walking in the bike lane, I'd cycle in it. They do, so I cycle on the road

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Ermm, you can and do get 'done' as a cyclist, I've seen old bill pull up red light jumpers, pavement riders, cyclists with no lights. And of course cyclists that get hit by cars wether it's their fault or the car drivers ten to come off a lot worse. I drive and I cycle and will happily admit there's a small minority of cyclists who behave like utter self entitled bell ends. Same as there's a minority of car drivers who do too. That's life innit?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So you hate cyclists because some break road rules and don't get prosecuted but drivers are okay because some break road rules and do get prosecuted?

You are getting there, I'll simplify it for you.
If I regularly ignore the Highway Code, I WILL end up being fined and tot up penalty points, if I carry on I get a ban which renders me unable to drive legally. I will be persecuted off the road, and tbh, I would deserve that if I regularly disobeyed said rules. now, please explain what happens to a cyclist who regularly breaks the same rules ?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Im not completely sure this has been proven but apparently its because of their small penises. The idea of having to get from A to B without firing up their withering metal dick tanks leaves them unable to think properly.

Everyone knows that cyclists get atrophy of the balls from seat chafe and compression of the scrotal sack. Men with big flashy cars are well known to have enormous manhoods. Women don't want to have sex with BO reeking hippies with cycle clips on their flared pants. They want to copulate with middle aged dentists in Mercedes cars and Audi TTs.

There's another wing mirror coming for you too pal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here