[Albion] A point against Burnley

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolute shit hole.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Through injury we're missing 5 of the 11 players that started our win at Anfield 2 weeks ago. So I respectfully disagree there.

Aren't they pretty much potentially all back for this game though? We have 7 definitely out and 2 probably out.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
With this weather closing in, what's the chances of it being called off because of crowd safety, somebody to slip over rushing out to get beer....:facepalm:

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
A point would be a good result - you are not going to win every game. What you don't want to do is to lose to Burnley right after beating Liverpool - that would dent the confidence for the proceeding games.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Turf Moor Happy Place!"

'Happy Place' if you are a fan of racist and homophobic abuse from the home supporters going unchecked for 90 minutes I guess. :shrug:

The only game I am pleased to see BCD.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well whoever wins are de facto the champions, this is the ‘we beat the champions away and no one else has for yonks’ final. I’ll take a 0-0, a point and another clean sheet will do. It’s been a good few days.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I wouldn’t take a point, I’d rather play for a win. We may end up with a draw but I think a win is more likely than a loss so I would rather go for it and potentially pull away from teams below us. UTA.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Who cares about points what is really important is lookalikes, we all know Dunk and Neil from the Inbetweeners but what about the others in our squad?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A point will do very, very nicely. A clean sheet even better!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
After winning money on both the Spurs and Liverpool matches I’m going large on yet another win. 0-3

ClaretMatt

Nov 19, 2015
Who are those five Matt?
For me Ben Mee and Tarkowski are an excellent CB pairing and I think Pope is the best English keeper around. Better than Pickford in my opinion. The amount of shots he saves is unbelievable. Two great stops against City the other night.

Taylor, Brady, Brownhill, Barnes and Wood.

Those 3 you highlighted are key to us defensively but offensively the misses of the above 5 really limit us, bench will mostly be U23 players again. Dyche gave his usual "wait and see" on their fitness which usually means they're still a week or so away from fitness, wouldn't expect any of those 5 to start today, but maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

Have heard good things about Sanchez but yet to see him play so interested to watch today. Hopefully we actually manage to test him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here