Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A message from the Chairman...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well said TB - I’m sure those of us lucky enough to be going tm will do our part at Molineux - 24 hours from now we could be celebrating a fantastic victory!

My wife is just bringing my medication

I am guessing here but I think that message was directed at fans at home games. You away fans have been magnificent all season :thumbsup:

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Just play Dunk and Duffy together at the back for the remaining games and we will have a chance...........the rest of the team will fall in to place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bit late considering we've been a sinking ship for months.

If you ever make home games, I suggest this message was aimed at people like you :smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Don't you moan about the lovely Donna-Marie, she is my friend on facebook now!

Kiss of death when she rocks up at the Amex though

I might turn around and go home again if she is at the Amex and Beach Hut announces on the match day thread how excited he is about the game :lolol:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Took a while to get his take on things. Better late than never. I hope that's the philosophy drilled into the lads in these last 10 games. And we have no FA Cup involvement to use as an excuse this season.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Trouble is, the day trippers and prawn cocktail sandwich brigade that modern football seems to court won’t sing or make a noise. They just want football to be an immersive 3D Match of the Day that they can sit back and watch. The only noise they’ll make is to tell other people to be quiet.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Just watched the interview

Love the man - but since May, I have had this gnawing negativity which I just can’t shake.

I really really hope that his decision made in May is ultimately successful for the club, but I don’t think even he would have believed we would currently be in a worse position than last season.

It was a big call that hasn’t yet paid off.

Up The Albion and will be singing and shouting tomorrow as always

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just watched the interview

Love the man - but since May, I have had this gnawing negativity which I just can’t shake.

I really really hope that his decision made in May is ultimately successful for the club, but I don’t think even he would have believed we would currently be in a worse position than last season.

It was a big call that hasn’t yet paid off.

Up The Albion and will be singing and shouting tomorrow as always

‘Yet’ is the key. I think he punted on Potter doing enough to keep us up this year (and that CH most likely wouldn’t have done anyway) with a largely inherited squad, with the aim of progressing from there in line with the wider philosophy of the club - as usual taking a long term view. Going down would be a big hiccup, but not necessarily confirmation he got it wrong.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bloom made a massive mistake appointing Potter then made an even bigger blunder by extending his contract based on absolute nothing. Always thought Bloom was clever but he got this spectacularly wrong. Potter is taking this club down so get use to this idea,

The real question is that needs answering is that Potter isn't the man to get us back up and does Bloom intend sticking with him ?

Thankfully i won't be around to watch more shit football from Potter in the Championship.

Dreadful manager.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
‘Yet’ is the key. I think he punted on Potter doing enough to keep us up this year (and that CH most likely wouldn’t have done anyway) with a largely inherited squad, with the aim of progressing from there in line with the wider philosophy of the club - as usual taking a long term view. Going down would be a big hiccup, but not necessarily confirmation he got it wrong.

Relegation would be a huge blow. The odds of returning in the parachute payments period low, GP’s possession based football an unknown at Championship level in terms of delivering promotion.

As PB has always maintained “Staying in the PL is everything to the club”.

el punal

Bloom made a massive mistake appointing Potter then made an even bigger blunder by extending his contract based on absolute nothing. Always thought Bloom was clever but he got this spectacularly wrong. Potter is taking this club down so get use to this idea,

The real question is that needs answering is that Potter isn't the man to get us back up and does Bloom intend sticking with him ?

Thankfully i won't be around to watch more shit football from Potter in the Championship.

Dreadful manager.

Ooh! And I thought that you’d mellowed, scratch your eyes out.

boik

Dreadful manager.

You won't be around? So there are some bright sides to relegation then!

Seriously though, will you stick around if we escape relegation and Mr Potter stays? Seems a bit weird to support a team based upon who the manager is.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

Dreadful manager.

Yawn! Yawn! Yawn!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here