Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A fortnight today.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can see us being really up for the win here - a score to settle after the home fixture, and hopefully players returning from injury also.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'll be waking up in Monastaraki Square, hopefully to a bit of sunshine, a day of eating gyros, drinking plenty of Mythos or Fix, watching The Albion play in The Europa League and then popping off to a Fat Boy Slim gig.

Thank you Albion - glass absolutley overflowing.
Heck of a day! Enjoy 👍

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Enjoy. I love visiting Athens but please take care on the tube trains, as pickpockets are rife.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I can see us being really up for the win here - a score to settle after the home fixture, and hopefully players returning from injury also.
This, plus if we do win it will mean the Greeks won't move above us on a head to head basis, should we finish the group level on points with them .

The game will prove a welcome relief from the Premier League, and our current patchy form too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This, plus if we do win it will mean the Greeks won't move above us on a head to head basis, should we finish the group level on points with them .

The game will prove a welcome relief from the Premier League, and our current patchy form too.
Not to get too ahead of ourselves, but that could then likely mean a straight shootout vs Marseilles on the final gameweek, winner tops the group.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I'll be waking up in Monastaraki Square, hopefully to a bit of sunshine, a day of eating gyros, drinking plenty of Mythos or Fix, watching The Albion play in The Europa League and then popping off to a Fat Boy Slim gig.

Thank you Albion - glass absolutley overflowing.
Having beaten Forest at the City Ground the previous weekend.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Sounds great, although you really should be drinking Mamos or Alfa. I'll see you there!
I did enjoy this one earlier this year 🍺

IMG_5664.JPG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I live on that line. I've never been pick pocketed or seen it happen. Always seems pretty safe to me. Barcelona, when I lived there, seemed a lot worse.
My husband had his phone lifted going back to the airport and didn't feel a thing. It was in his front trouser pocket. Our friends who live in Nea Filadelfeia had warned us on previous visits, but this time he was unlucky.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am sure it happens but I don't think it's a massive issue from a locals point of view.
So why did my friends, who live locally, warn us every time, and others on this thread have agreed with me?

I'm not going, but would hate for any Albion fan to get robbed, so what harm is there in posting a warning on Nsc? You seem to be taking it personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here