Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A fantastic point today. Well done Poyet and the team.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets see how much difference the 2 points lost against Forest made at the end of the season. My strong prediction is f all as we will still get into the top 6 , quite comfortably and with room to spare.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sorry to be stupid but I am looking at the bigger picture and not getting hysterical about a very good point today. Leicester are our rivals now. It is us or Leicester now. Let Forest go and do their thing.

The bigger picture would have been if we won we'd only be 6 points off an automatic promotion place. Instead of being content just to try and beat Leicester to the line.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
At 91 minutes I felt like we had lost the game but it is a excellant point really. If we can win these 2 homes game I reckon we will definetly make the play offs. I'm excited for Tuesday now.
Ps...... Ankergren is still a nob tho.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Lets see how much difference the 2 points lost against Forest made at the end of the season. My strong prediction is f all as we will still get into the top 6 , quite comfortably and with room to spare.

How will we know? I mean, how do you know you're not confusing the effects of the two points dropped today with the effects of the two points dropped against Cardiff at home? Or the effects of the two points dropped v Blackburn home or away? Or v Bolton? Or...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well you can all cry into your beer tonight. I am celebrating a great point and a play off position with 2 home games to come.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Ankergren had a great game up until the howler..... if it had given Forest 3 points then I could understand the flaming that he's getting, but we are back in the play offs with an away point from the toughest game of the run in....
All good as far as I'm concerned..

PIG/Ulloa/Barnes have all made massive mistakes to contribute to dropped points over the last few months. Yet we are still well placed and every member of the squad are heroes in my book.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A simple "no I wasn't there so I think I'll shut the **** up now" would suffice.

What the f does it have to do if I was there ? FFS, NSC is an utter embarassment tonight.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Sorry to be stupid but I am looking at the bigger picture and not getting hysterical about a very good point today. Leicester are our rivals now. It is us or Leicester now. Let Forest go and do their thing.

So are we trying to scrape into 6th place?? A win today and we could have been pushing for top 3!
Keep banging on about Leicester next Saturday.... How about Tuesday?? And what happens if we don't take 3 points next Saturday will you be saying oh well just one of those things.... Lets look forward to the next game??
The fact that you didn't answer my question about being there today, I guess I can conclude that you wasn't??

This weekend has been excellent for us and a point away from home at a team who are on a serious roll is good , yea the mistake cost us points but its done dusted we have 2 winnable home games to come and as a few have said next saturday is the do or die one , after hearing comments about the first half of today and if we had lost then yea i may have joined in with the predicatable moaning and doom and gloom merchantry which appear after every defeat or costly error .But i wont because we are in the top six and the season is still for ours to enjoy and take heart from :albion2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed.

Every Albion fan would have been happy with a point away at high budget and on-a-roll Forest.

The manner of throwing away the additional 2 points is giving that disappointed feeling. Goes to prove yet again, that Kuzschak in miles better than Ank and Brez.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Conceding so late and in the nature we did is extremely frustrating but I think Ankergren is getting some unfair stick. He's barely played, would not have expected to and did a good job all bar one costly moment at the end. I think people need to forget about it and look at the positives. We are back in the top six with an excellent chance of reaching the play offs and come within a whisker of beating the form team in the division.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So are we trying to scrape into 6th place?? A win today and we could have been pushing for top 3!
Keep banging on about Leicester next Saturday.... How about Tuesday?? And what happens if we don't take 3 points next Saturday will you be saying oh well just one of those things.... Lets look forward to the next game??
The fact that you didn't answer my question about being there today, I guess I can conclude that you wasn't??

I can understand whether you're at the game or not being important when it comes to passing comment on the performance or match quality, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the legitimacy of how you feel about the result, and what it means to the season over all.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What the f does it have to do if I was there ? FFS, NSC is an utter embarassment tonight.

US.

Most in NSC are rationale tonight, and quietly satified with recent events:
Away point at cocky Forest
CP's hilarious implosion
Leicester's shock home loss

And just because a contributor is tired and grumpy from their journey and seeing the 2 points slip away at the death, their opinion isn't worth a jot more than the 25,000 Albion supporters who didn't travel to Forest.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Seems a decent reaction in here tonight . Most pleased with top 6 but obviously discussing what could of been . Seems to me those wetting knivkers are those getting menstrual about negativity . . Bit of a joke really .

Alls well

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Seems a decent reaction in here tonight . Most pleased with top 6 but obviously discussing what could of been . Seems to me those wetting knivkers are those getting menstrual about negativity . . Bit of a joke really .

Alls well

When I am positive I get slagged off.
When I am negative I get slagged off.

Hey, ho.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Everyone would have taken a point today after Forest won their last 6 league games. As annoying as a late goal is, I will take it. Forest are not our rivals , for me they are play off bound now. It is between us and Leicester City. We took their place in the play offs today. You would believe it reading some of the stuff posted on here this evening.

Beat Charlton and then Leicester City and we will be at least 4 points ahead of Leicester City with 5 games to go and then it really is down to us to blow it.

Ankergren made a mistake. For those having a pop, have you never made a mistake in your lives ? Lets just hope PIG is back for the remaining 7 games as he will make the difference.

So all in all a great point today. Raise a glass, cheer the f up and get your lungs ready for Tuesday.

Irony? Is that what you are using?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here