Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Just a fan who used to post on here alot (and still does under a different name allegedly)

Basically because she was a woman and made friends with or knew alot of people in real life, some people took it upon themselves to defend or stick up for her everytime somebody disagreed with her. This caused a few arguments with claims of bullying from her mates, but all the well meaning support she received basically put a target on her because it was an instant source of trolling and binfestery to mention her name in vain - if you did loads of people would instantly dive in to her rescuse. I think some individuals realised this, and you can guess the rest.

That's exactly what will happen here if this carries on. I'm sure Lady Gull can stick up for herself, no need to draw attention to her because it's inevitable that some of it will be negative.

Well said

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I tell you what, the real tragedy today is over on my The Chip Basket RIP thread. You want upset I'll show you upset.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Could LadyGull end up as Yorkie mk2?

She might do if people keep starting threads about her all the time, supportive or otherwise. It doesn't matter how well meaning you are, these threads are guaranteed to start a binfest with claims of bullying and counter claims of arselicking.

Best to just ignore any digs rather than add fuel to the fire - that's what finished yorkie off in the end.

this...This....THis...THIs....and THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS. Why are people super-sensitive today? Even Bushy got seriously offended and offered to meet up with someone who called him, wait for it, a "plum" this morning. I think there is something in the air today.
That did actually make me lol :facepalm:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Would anyone give a toss if she wasn't female?

Yes they would, if someone on here has a problem, and someone else goes out of their way to help (and this isn't the first time she's done it), then I'd back them to high heaven. There are too many idiots in this world, and not enough genuinely nice people.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Lady Gull is marvellous. Once I saw she was beginning to participate in that thread started by Sean over the weekend, I knew things would be OK. An asset to NSC.

I'm sure most of us are immune to throwaway remarks like the one in the other thread most of the time yet, because we're human, they sometimes get past our defences often when we least expect them to.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yes they would, if someone on here has a problem, and someone else goes out of their way to help (and this isn't the first time she's done it), then I'd back them to high heaven. There are too many idiots in this world, and not enough genuinely nice people.

In which case you won't be doing her any favours. This isn't the real world - it's a football forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports