A Certain Lovely Lady is UPSET - Lady Gull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'm a little confused.

Husty put a couple of names, one whom is unbanable, to a throw away comment.
Everyone ignores it.
Then you draw attention to it, and if that wasn't enough start another thread.

I don't imagine [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] meant it literally, nobody else seemed to think so, but you.

Quite. Having no idea what this thread was about I had to go through the LOL thread to find the drama. I'll now never get these 10 minutes back.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Quick, Mods, shut this down before Google get wind of it !

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Okay, I'll answer that. Have you lot contacted the people concerned to register your displeasure? Because if your first reaction is to create this thread rather than PRIVATELY seek to get this sorted then you are, ipso facto, a bunch of drama queens. The lot of you.

Buzzer. Im a little bit upset tonight. Can you start a thread for me please?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think so and so does Lady Gull!
I guess I'll just say it since no one else has.

Why don't you just ban Lady Gull Bozza since she contributes probably 90% of NSC's Ls, Os, Xs and !s.
I initially read that as ban LG & Bozza.

So I guess there's a little more to it, but it's not much.

I'd be waving play on, it certainly isn't a penalty sending off and witch hunt offence.

It's a shame LG is upset about this, she comes across as a decent chapess.
But it's hardly in the caliber of some of the moronic ploopy that gets posted here.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I think it's more the point that she gave up her time to help one of our own over the weekend, and some idiot decides to get snotty.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And exhibit number one your honour, starting a thread about another person is a ban according to the board rules

If Bozza see's fit to ban me I will accept it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
us you do make me laugh - whatever happens, you have my facebook - keep in touch - i think i will be on there more than here in future myself!

lol !

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Showing my JCL'ness, but who was Yorkie?

Just a fan who used to post on here alot (and still does under a different name allegedly)

Basically because she was a woman and made friends with or knew alot of people in real life, some people took it upon themselves to defend or stick up for her everytime somebody disagreed with her. This caused a few arguments with claims of bullying from her mates, but all the well meaning support she received basically put a target on her because it was an instant source of trolling and binfestery to mention her name in vain - if you did loads of people would instantly dive in to her rescuse. I think some individuals realised this, and you can guess the rest.

That's exactly what will happen here if this carries on. I'm sure Lady Gull can stick up for herself, no need to draw attention to her because it's inevitable that some of it will be negative.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh come on, I am sure she is a lovely person and she was great helping out over the weekend but can you really be offended by someone suggesting you use too many LOLs, exclamation marks and kisses in posts- hardly a defamation of character is it?

Got to agree with others here- drama queens!!!!!!!! lololol xx

FFS. Why are people super-sensitive today? Even Bushy got seriously offended and offered to meet up with someone who called him, wait for it, a "plum" this morning. I think there is something in the air today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here