Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Certain Lovely Lady is UPSET - Lady Gull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lady Gull is upset. Upset with the thread as it seemed to be related to her and upset someone called for her to be banned from NSC.

Now it may have been a " joke " but things posted on here upset people. There are REAL people out there folks with feelings.

For the record Lady Gull who I did not know 6 months ago showed me great support and continues to do so and has NOTHING but love and compassion so, especially after the last weekend it is very sad tonight she is upset.

I don't really care what people say about me but please give some LOVE for LG. Call this thread " gay " if you want but I support my friends as I am sure 99% of people on here do.

Thank you.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Lady Gull has been ace this weekend, and takes the time for the people that need someone to talk to. I think the people that are being snidey to her have never actually spoken to her properly. I advise that, before making judgements, actually talk to the person first.

Plus, it's also nice to have a Doris's perspective on things.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Lady Gull is upset. Upset with the thread as it seemed to be related to her and upset someone called for her to be banned from NSC.

Now it may have been a " joke " but things posted on here upset people. There are REAL people out there folks with feelings.

For the record Lady Gull who I did not know 6 months ago showed me great support and continues to do so and has NOTHING but love and compassion so, especially after the last weekend it is very sad tonight she is upset.

I don't really care what people say about me but please give some LOVE for LG. Call this thread " gay " if you want but I support my friends as I am sure 99% of people on here do.

Thank you.

Amen to that, Lady Gull saw someone in trouble and did all she could and now these words are said this afternoon. She has been trying to arrange an event to strengthen this forum and again now these words this afternoon. It's not right.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
sendingyouabighug.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Lady Gull did a sterling job at the weekend and it a valued poster - I don't remember any post where she's attacked another poster so people should leave her be. If any poster did attack her on here then they are a complete flump !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I doubt very much that Bozza would ban Lady Gull and tell her to ignore Husty. Everyone else does.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Could LadyGull end up as Yorkie mk2?

She might do if people keep starting threads about her all the time, supportive or otherwise. It doesn't matter how well meaning you are, these threads are guaranteed to start a binfest with claims of bullying and counter claims of arselicking.

Best to just ignore any digs rather than add fuel to the fire - that's what finished yorkie off in the end.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

She might do if people keep starting threads about her all the time, supportive or otherwise. It doesn't matter how well meaning you are, these threads are guaranteed to start a binfest with claims of bullying and counter claims of arselicking.

Best to just ignore any digs rather than add fuel to the fire - that's what finished yorkie off in the end.

Showing my JCL'ness, but who was Yorkie?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Fair enough mate I just went with my heart and what I thought was right for better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here