Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A certain club splashing the cash.

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
I've never rated Zaha - but he was one of your better players and got you through the Play Offs into the promise land.

However, I am surprised at the quality and quantity of players you are signing. I do appreciate that it is difficult for you to attract the better players because of the ground and poor support etc - I think if you could have got Bent then you may have stayed up.

I thought a wise move for you would have to have stuck with the players that got you up and give it a go and save the money and buy wisely or invest it in the ground. It seems your Club (or Holloway) has gone for the buy as many as possible and hope some will work route. It is going to be very difficult to blend that amount of new players into a decent team - plus I should imagine that those you were with you last season will be demotivated by seeing such an influx of new faces (faeces?)

I genuinely believe had we been promoted then we would have purchased a smaller amount of players but better quality than you have as we have a better base of players and infrastructure than you (Bridge would have stayed if we had gone up).

Anyway it will be exciting for you and enjoyable for us to see how you go .:thumbsup:

I can't argue with that Major. I think it will be a long season too for both our clubs.

The Guediora deal that went through late and confirmed today was a great purchase, and many signings are free or short term deals so no financial ruin this year. Glad to see players like Bannan, Guediora, Campana and Gayle on longer term deals, this shows thought in what we are trying to achieve.

I think we will just scrape home this year but it will be a tough and stressful season.

Surprised nothing much happening with your team, I thought a few more additions could help, although maybe looking for a few shrewd loan deals in the coming months. We have a few surplus if needed!!

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Tw@t

Been on here since December 2012 you muppet !

Only on once in a while granted, better things to do, but thought I would look over what you had to say about our signings, and no you didn't disappoint me....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Transfer deadline day is the footballing equivalent of Christmas Eve shopping for most blokes.
Panic buy as much shit as possible while you have the chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here