Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A certain club splashing the cash.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Correct. They have a lot of cash to splash yet seem intent on assembling a squad that would struggle to get above mid way in the Championship. Very funny (at the moment).

With players from the same squad that got out of the championship, funny that.

With players from the same squad that got out of the championship, funny that.

No Zaha No Murray.

Be Honest without those two last season you would have been facing your usual Championship relegation fight. Without them this season you will be relegated by February - unless you sign someone decent.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
No Zaha No Murray.

Be Honest without those two last season you would have been facing your usual Championship relegation fight. Without them this season you will be relegated by February - unless you sign someone decent.

Keep moving the goal posts Mojo?
This will eat you up inside let it go FFS,:)
Even if your bizarre claim of relegation in February is true we will have a very good championship team too beat you lot at the Amex again with next year.
Not all the signings will come off they rarely ,Where are all the Seaweeds signings?
Skint or no one wants to come?Not surprising really when you imploded after your playoff beating,
Enjoy a mid table season as I predicted.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Keep moving the goal posts Mojo?
This will eat you up inside let it go FFS,:)
Even if your bizarre claim of relegation in February is true we will have a very good championship team too beat you lot at the Amex again with next year.
Not all the signings will come off they rarely ,Where are all the Seaweeds signings?
Skint or no one wants to come?Not surprising really when you imploded after your playoff beating,
Enjoy a mid table season as I predicted.

Getting rid of Dobbie, 5 weeks after giving us a big wedge of cash for him ! :lol:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
By the time you lot start putting bids in for our best players ill be dead an buried mate(not including Dobbie in that)
Good signing that Chicksen lad ,if Bridcutt Ulloa and Barnes don't go in this widow then expect a fire sale in January if your not top 8 by then at least.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
By the time you lot start putting bids in for our best players ill be dead an buried mate(not including Dobbie in that)
Good signing that Chicksen lad ,if Bridcutt Ulloa and Barnes don't go in this widow then expect a fire sale in January if your not top 8 by then at least.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378145543.970764.jpg

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I am genuinely surprised they spend so much time on here ,what is the attraction for them .

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Palace are shopping in a different Market now.

Really? Well what's the point in having all the filthy lucre you've gained from getting into The Premiershite if your acquisitions are that of an avarage Championship team?? Don't tell me: your fabulous owners are looking to turn Shithouse Park into a superb modern arena - that will grace the world's most successful league for many decades to come... :rolleyes:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

You talk the biggest pile of shit I have ever read, deluded ****ing **** you are..

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I am genuinely surprised they spend so much time on here ,what is the attraction for them .

Palace will never get any players of any decent quality in or on loan, what player would want to play in an arena that has sad ****ing goal music, looks like a sack of shit, and surrounded by its fans caravan's.

Their more interested in seeing which players we sign, as there is a chance we get better quality in.

DFW

Jun 6, 2013
Really? Well what's the point in having all the filthy lucre you've gained from getting into The Premiershite if your acquisitions are that of an avarage Championship team?? Don't tell me: your fabulous owners are looking to turn Shithouse Park into a superb modern arena - that will grace the world's most successful league for many decades to come... :rolleyes:
You think Puncheon/Chamakh/Bentnder/Campana are Championship quality? (serious question, I'm don't buy in to the name calling)

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Really ?

I thought it was 'he who laughs last laughs longest'.

If the person who laughs first is still laughing last, then he's probably lost the plot a bit.

Is it not 'he who laughs last laughs loudest' ?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
You think Puncheon/Chamakh/Bentnder/Campana are Championship quality? (serious question, I'm don't buy in to the name calling)

Yeah but seriously, didn't bender turn up at your training ground, looked around and said what a shithole and a joke of a club, all done in 10 minutes and retreated very quickly.

Oct 25, 2003

well bentnder and chamakh are at best lower end premier league quality....they both have remarkably average records in that league

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Well considering they've either come from Championship clubs or can't get into their Premiershite teams, I'd say they are. All that & bleedin' Barry Bannon on a 3 year deal to boot? Your mob have lost the plot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here