Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A captain's fury.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anti Potter !!!!!! No we just want our manager to show how much he loves the club and show some passion. He should of being going apeshit at Mason when he chalked off the goal

Ape shit at half time then at Full time then in the post match interviews

If the bloke just showed a bit of passion then he would not get so much shit on here like I said it that was Micky or Gus the shit would of hit the fan

The last manager we had with ‘passion’ was Poyet. And his ‘passion’ got him sacked.

What they do in front of a camera means nothing, except to appease fans

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The response is just for show on tv. Who cares, the refs won't.

Apparently some do, as they named Dyche as the one they least enjoyed dealing with. (Athletic article last year).

I don’t want Potter to be like that, but just a little more animated on occasions....

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
I would rather he did his job than spent half time ranting. Micky and Gus did so well in the premier league didn't they as they were angry...oh wait a second...:ffsparr:

Doing his job really well 1 home win in 21 and just 13 wins since he took over in the league

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anti Potter !!!!!! No we just want our manager to show how much he loves the club and show some passion. He should of being going apeshit at Mason when he chalked off the goal

Ape shit at half time then at Full time then in the post match interviews

If the bloke just showed a bit of passion then he would not get so much shit on here like I said it that was Micky or Gus the shit would of hit the fan

If GP did looooooose his sh!t, I think we'd all have a coronary, a similar wish for CH, when he was in charge.
The managers tell the players what they want them to do, if they don't deliver, obviously it falls on the managers shoulders.
The players have to also shoulder some of the failings.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Well said Dunk. Fortunately I'm sure you can afford the fine the FA will throw at you.

He probably will get fined but if he does then my piss will boil over.
Dunk is right and on this occasion the FA should come out on his side and ban Mason for the rest of the season after so many errors before this.
Enough is enough the way the refs are protected is shameful, this was the final straw.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
The last manager we had with ‘passion’ was Poyet. And his ‘passion’ got him sacked.

What they do in front of a camera means nothing, except to appease fans

What got Gus sacked was he played Bloom and lost

His passion in his time being in charge of us made him a legend

From his outbursts etc but admit it we all loved him for it

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If GP did looooooose his sh!t, I think we'd all have a coronary, a similar wish for CH, when he was in charge.
The managers tell the players what they want them to do, if they don't deliver, obviously it falls on the managers shoulders.

Imagine if that had happened to Manchester United when Ferguson was manager.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What got Gus sacked was he played Bloom and lost

His passion in his time being in charge of us made him a legend

From his outbursts etc but admit it we all loved him for it

But his passion over spilled on live tv to say we had hit a ceiling and in hindsight he was right, as ultimately we gave Hughton more money than Poyet had to get promoted.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing

I saw Chris lose his shit several times at the Amex going mad at the players a few kicks of water bottles

Potter is just so passionless nothing when Palace scored in injury time

Some fans and I admit not all care so much that they want that from the manager and Players as well

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
What concerns me is that Dunk comes out with an angry response whereas Potter remains calm and controlled for a loss of one or three points that could see us relegated.
What are the other players thinking?
Good on Potter for his calm, thoughtful approach, or well done Dunky for showing a bit of passion. I accept that it’s no good losing your shit continuously, but sometimes a Mullery type moment is needed. Oh to have a bit of Mullery’s DNA in Potter.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
I will leave when [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] removes my posts. Hence the signature trying to explain I am not ok with the abuse on here.
Yes you can have different opinions, just not lies and abuse to make yourself look cool.

Abuse and Lies wow your just so over the top

Their is a report button to report abuse which the mods on here deal with in a very fair manner

When I was a previous poster Vulture I was banned more times than you have had hot dinners but every one was deserved

Since I have been allowed back on here I have tried not to go back to abuse and the one time the mods felt I had gone to far I was warned

Why cant you just healthy debate and a bit of banter ? We all support the same team all want the team to do well

So Plooks were is the abuse and lies tonight ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Put simply, the whataboutery on our muffed pens (and Connolly's inability to hit the side of a cruise liner from 5 yards) is neither here nor there. This particular thread is about the decision of the officials to bin off what was a perfectly legitimate equaliser.

There's plenty of other threads on here to bemoan our catastrophically flaccid forwards. I won't call them strikers, as that infers some kind of menace.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Imagine if that had happened to Manchester United when Ferguson was manager.

Imagine the spittle from his Scottish gob :lolol:

I saw Chris lose his shit several times at the Amex going mad at the players a few kicks of water bottles

Potter is just so passionless nothing when Palace scored in injury time

Some fans and I admit not all care so much that they want that from the manager and Players as well

I guess everyone's different, but I cannot agree that GP has no passion :thumbsup:

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Just read the threads. It is there for all to see. I have reported two but I will stop as the mods ban you for more than that (part of the problem is their lack of response and banning of people reporting stuff they can't be arsed to deal with)

Ok a honest question for you and I am not trying to bait you

But don't you think the tone of some of your posts and the way you can come across might be causing you a few issues on here ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He had already blown to award it. The whistle just before Dunk hits it is the one to take it.
Personally it looked like he blew it expecting us to take a bit to stand about before striking it as is normal giving the keeper time to be in position. But Dunk just hit it. When that happened Mason tried to blow again in a way to say "no not that quick oh shit" but the error was made. Now they are trying to cover Mason and VARs arse with wierd interpretations.

You see that interpretation is IMO spot on, and I entirely concur. But then you come out with bobbins like:

Well what is your point? You say if Potter goes nuts we get that goal. I say, bullshit as that has never been seen to happen. Why do you think it would happen now?

I have NEVER said anything of the sort, and frankly can't be arsed to repeat what I've already said on this thread. If you want your answer to this ridiculous question, then go back and read what I've posted on this thread. If you can't be bothered, then remain there, wallowing in your own ignorance. I'm not here to wipe your arse.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What concerns me is that Dunk comes out with an angry response whereas Potter remains calm and controlled for a loss of one or three points that could see us relegated.
What are the other players thinking?
Good on Potter for his calm, thoughtful approach, or well done Dunky for showing a bit of passion. I accept that it’s no good losing your shit continuously, but sometimes a Mullery type moment is needed. Oh to have a bit of Mullery’s DNA in Potter.

I'm 99,9% sure both of them used a different vocabulary when describing the ref while in the dressing room compared to in front of the tv cameras.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
WTF?

My remedy is accept we got nil points, whether it be from football basics or a plop referee, open a decent red and enjoy The Man in Room 301.
Better for the blood pressure, honestly.

This.

I certainly have a nice red on the go, although I'm having a cheeky peek at the geordies. Well, why not? I enjoy a funny old game :thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why do people keep referring to this ? Its a COMPLETELY separate issue from the officials incorrectly chalking off what was a legitimate, crucial, equalising goal.

Well said Dunk. And Maybe if Potter would come out and do a little bit more than
sucking his teeth, shrugging and saying "thats football", we'd be a tad less likely of being the ones coming out on the end of so many of these f*cking SHIT decisions all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here