Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've just had an email from Tesco about my home delivery. Owing to weather-related problems at their distribution centre, they may have to substitute my chicken fillets with a spicy German sausage. Not a lot I can do except hope for the breast but expect the wurst.

I bet you've been waiting to get this joke into the right thread for ages :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Calm before the storm in Offington, just a slight flutter of my smalls on the line at the moment.

When you get home, give us a report from West Durrington. Every little helps :thumbsup:

UPDATE : There's absolutely f*** all overlooking the stadium of trees :shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That's what err indoors said..

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

One of my mates, storm '87 had an MG convertible and a flat in Brunswick Square. Hearing slates coming off the roof, he decided to get up in the early hours and moved it to the other side of the road.

Tree fell on it, True story :lolol:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
One of my mates, storm '87 had an MG convertible and a flat in Brunswick Square. Hearing slates coming off the roof, he decided to get up in the early hours and moved it to the other side of the road.

Tree fell on it, True story :lolol:

I had a 6ft wall fall on my Hyundai Tuscon which was about 6months old a few years back. It was a write off. It was during a storm but not a bad one

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Love this quote from the met office:

"It is the most powerful storm we have seen in recent years and we should tie down anything loose especially trampolines and make plans to stay in especially if you live in a red zone," he told the BBC.

There speaks a man/woman who has suffered from watching their childs trampoline disappear into their neighbours greenhouse!

Just discovered the new dog has chewed through the 4 cables holding ours down, tempted to make him sleep on it tonight to learn about actions and consequences

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Nothing doing here in Seaford... What time is kick off?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Planes not much better

[tweet]1494265264036544514[/tweet]

When I worked as an engineer for BCal BA we used drive a van out to edge of maintenance apron. Great view of planes landing or not as case might be.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Just discovered the new dog has chewed through the 4 cables holding ours down, tempted to make him sleep on it tonight to learn about actions and consequences

electrify them next time for a more timely lesson.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Most schools are closed down here tomorrow,
Shopping Centres have closed..
Even Butlins @ Minehead has cancelled my daughters stay tommorow ( luckily as I was not able to convince her to delay until Saturday) I guess Butlins dont want to feel responsible for people on the road...very sensible decision..

Forcast to have gusts of 87 mph.....in Swindon ( but the poor old council emplyed dustmen still have to work which seems a bit dangerous to me.)

Just heed the warnings and stay inside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports