Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A big big night in the Championship

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Deep misery bet placed:

Toon, European Champions, Tin Pot, Massive & H'field all to win & Albion to draw/lose.

90/1

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Don't worry, I'll take one for the team and put a bet on Huddersfield, Reading and Newcastle all to win. That'll guarantee they all won't :thumbsup:
I've done the very same thing :lolol::lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Don't be fooled by the talk of Newcastle winning. They'd take a draw against Norwich as they are a form team. However; the fact that they don't normally draw games means there is little or no value in betting on a stalemate.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Accumulator of

Leeds
Huddersfield
NORWICH
Derby
Reading

tonight. 41/1.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't be fooled by the talk of Newcastle winning. They'd take a draw against Norwich as they are a form team. However; the fact that they don't normally draw games means there is little or no value in betting on a stalemate.

Agreed. Not wanting to get hopes up but Norwich are absolutely flying at the moment, and that Newcastle defence leaks plenty of chances. Wolves should've scored at least 2.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
betting looks good tonight. i shall be doing a few lines. Fancy Barnsley at 7/2 to.

Barnsley
Brighton
Derby
Fulham
Leeds
Preston North End
Huddersfield
Sheff Wed
Reading

to win... big odds.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Obviously just concentrate on our game but for those claiming Hudds will easily win at Rotherham I HOPE you're wrong - no easy game in this league let alone AWAY game!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
betting looks good tonight. i shall be doing a few lines. Fancy Barnsley at 7/2 to.

Barnsley
Brighton
Derby
Fulham
Leeds
Preston North End
Huddersfield
Sheff Wed
Reading

to win... big odds.

If you include Brighton in your bet you're seriously letting the side down.

D

Deleted member 2719

We need to come out fired up first half, are you still allowed to horse whip people???

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Wise words, its in our hands

It is now but we aren't going to win them all. Thankfully we have a cushion but that can be eroded quickly. If you take a fairly optimistic view and say we'll end the season on 93 points then Hudders have to drop another 12 to not overhaul us. The sooner they start doing that then the better I'll feel

Obviously the more points we get then the less they can drop, but the reverse is also true. Same applies to Newcastle

I'm listening in tonight but will be paying as much attention to the other results

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here