9/11 : Ten Years?!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bass dodger

Jul 10, 2011
Right from day one I've had my doubts over the official story.
I can remember Condoleeza Rice saying that they (the US government) were going to "show us the evidence" that Al Queda were responsible, to this date I've still not seen any proof (I'm pretty sure the clip is on you tube somewhere).
And also all this talk about insiders blabbing is laughable, I understand that 30,000 people worked on the first atomic bomb, I don't seem to recall hearing anything about leaks, or when the SR-71 Blackbird, F-117 Nighthawk, or the B2 were built.

Take a look at Google images for '911 thermite images' look at the photo of the fireman with the core support column behind him cut through at a 45 degree angle, now if that photo is for real then questions need to be asked.
I also find it strange that only recently have we been shown photo's of aircraft wreckage at Shanksville and the Penatgon, I dont seem to recall any shown around the time of the alledged crashes( maybe I just missed them).
There are numerous other interesting areas that require answers, like the abnormal share dealing leading up to 911, and another thing I would also like to know is, of all those who worked in the twin towers WHO were absent from work that day.

Right from day one I've had my doubts over the official story.
I can remember Condoleeza Rice saying that they (the US government) were going to "show us the evidence" that Al Queda were responsible, to this date I've still not seen any proof (I'm pretty sure the clip is on you tube somewhere).
And also all this talk about insiders blabbing is laughable, I understand that 30,000 people worked on the first atomic bomb, I don't seem to recall hearing anything about leaks, or when the SR-71 Blackbird, F-117 Nighthawk, or the B2 were built.

Take a look at Google images for '911 thermite images' look at the photo of the fireman with the core support column behind him cut through at a 45 degree angle, now if that photo is for real then questions need to be asked.
I also find it strange that only recently have we been shown photo's of aircraft wreckage at Shanksville and the Penatgon, I dont seem to recall any shown around the time of the alledged crashes( maybe I just missed them).
There are numerous other interesting areas that require answers, like the abnormal share dealing leading up to 911, and another thing I would also like to know is, of all those who worked in the twin towers WHO were absent from work that day.

You DO realize that the atom bomb was engineered against the ENEMY Japan, and this 'conspiracy' you are talking about would have had to need numbers of people working on attacking their own countrymen?
In a place where almost all Americans are patriotic beyond belief? So you can imagine those people would IMAGINE they were doing it for the greater good of America and sneak a few high explosives into the TTT's, co-ordinated to all explode at the right times?

Jeezus you people defy belief, you really do. You try to intellectualize about something that ultimately just defies reality from the word go.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
On the contrary, what is worrying is where exactly in at the Amex does this loon sit and does he actually believe we are top of the table or have all the matches he's seen been holograms?

Infact did you not know the Amex does not infact exist at all. It is a projection from a massive projector on Ditchling Beacon. We have all been taken in by this and conned out of £ 500 a year for a season ticket and the games did not happen as they were infact cgi effects. I for one am going to complain in the strongest terms possible to the club, if infact they even exist.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This is a good through site for considering the counter arguments regarding the various theories. Interestingly, actual calculations, shots of construction, diagrams are used to make valid points. I've not seen this level of detail on the AE911 site for example, one which has supposedly 1000 or so professionals that could input that level of information with the level of expertise at their disposal.

http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
and another thing I would also like to know is, of all those who worked in the twin towers WHO were absent from work that day.

I can speak from personal experience that everybody in my company at work that day was killed (as previously mentioned 658). Of course, on any single day in any company there are going to be a certain number of people not in attendance. The MD was not present because it was his sons first day of school, and had taken him. Some of my department were not in because, as an IT development department they tended to get in later and work later. All the board, barring the MD were killed, I believe. There were 3 guys I knew well, who were very important to the day-to-day running who were absent - they would not normally be allowed to be out of the office all at the same time, but had been given special permission to go fishing together that day. I knew beforehand they had arranged this trip.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Infact did you not know the Amex does not infact exist at all. It is a projection from a massive projector on Ditchling Beacon. We have all been taken in by this and conned out of £ 500 a year for a season ticket and the games did not happen as they were infact cgi effects. I for one am going to complain in the strongest terms possible to the club, if infact they even exist.

I for one won't complain. If I have spent £500 on a hologram, it's a damn good hallucination that leaves me feeling good and is certainly a far better hallucination compared to what I have be paying for over the last few years (last season excepted)!!!!

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
i think you've just been promoted from deluded to bat-shit crazy. are you waiting for the Galactic Federation to arrive and save us from the Lizard people?

If you watch this approved NIST footage, you will see how the foreground moves right & the back ground moves left. Then into view comes some of the chopper's apparatus, to reinforce that this is actually live real footage. Then towards the end is the moving bridge. To me this looks like the fore ground being layered over the back ground.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If you watch this approved NIST footage, you will see how the foreground moves right & the back ground moves left. Then into view comes some of the chopper's apparatus, to reinforce that this is actually live real footage. Then towards the end is the moving bridge. To me this looks like the fore ground being layered over the back ground.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
[MENTION=192]NMH[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]

the hiding within the gang of "the secret is too big to keep so anyone who says otherwise is nuts" is a trap laid before you.

explain B7, flight 93, and the pentagon then? and how you think there where planes at these places - this would be better than being childish.

also in "real" terms the amex does not exist - there is no "amexness" in a piles of different manifested compounds of matter.

that a game goes on within the locality of these items "independent of inherent existence" does not make "The Amex" any more real. It is purely a false mental concept agreed upon by many, but it is not real. research shunyata from sanskrit - and to think it was one of you that said i was disconnected from "real-ity."

you two should go on stage somewhere, would be fun :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I saw the Twin Towers on fire and the plane flying into the South Tower as that is actually what happened. PLEASE give this up as its not healthy.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I saw the Twin Towers on fire and the plane flying into the South Tower as that is actually what happened. PLEASE give this up as its not healthy.

Yeah, I saw it on TV as well.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=192]NMH[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]

the hiding within the gang of "the secret is too big to keep so anyone who says otherwise is nuts" is a trap laid before you.

explain B7, flight 93, and the pentagon then? and how you think there where planes at these places - this would be better than being childish.

also in "real" terms the amex does not exist - there is no "amexness" in a piles of different manifested compounds of matter.

that a game goes on within the locality of these items "independent of inherent existence" does not make "The Amex" any more real. It is purely a false mental concept agreed upon by many, but it is not real. research shunyata from sanskrit - and to think it was one of you that said i was disconnected from "real-ity."

you two should go on stage somewhere, would be fun :)

posts that you don't have an answer to just pass you by don't they!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There is an official name for someone who live their lives completely detached from reality and it is a serious illness meaning they can put themselves in life threatening situations. I will look it up for you.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
There is an official name for someone who live their lives completely detached from reality and it is a serious illness meaning they can put themselves in life threatening situations. I will look it up for you.

the word you look for is nihilism or to be nihilistic - i am not nihilistic - i know the word (unlike you) - i have studied reality in many aspects, this is not for debate.
what is for debate, and is relevant to the thread is B7, Pentagon, and F93 planes - they did not exist unless you can prove otherwise - it is not a case of they did exist unless you can prove otherwise.

to make a positive claim one has to be able to prove it, e.g B7 collapsed because_______ no plane footage at the pentagon because_______ .Bin Laden did the whole of 911 because____ etc - this is staying on topic.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

what we see from the eye senses is not always "real." e.g here, plus the hologram in china. i once saw D.Copperfield walk thro the wall of china with my eyes - did not REAL-LY happen tho.

Your claim this is unhealthy is the key - these trains of thought are too much for your mind, and could of course lead you to ill state of mind. i understand this.....and the feelings you have of this being internally unhealthy lead you to believe all others with these beliefs are mentally ill.

from your perception this is the way it makes sense, but the objective truth in this paradigm is that information and evidence regarding an event can be studied and interpreted different ways creating different structures of belief......to insult any faction of this IS to be mentally ill oneself.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
what we see from the eye senses is not always "real." e.g here, plus the hologram in china. i once saw D.Copperfield walk thro the wall of china with my eyes - did not REAL-LY happen tho.

Your claim this is unhealthy is the key - these trains of thought are too much for your mind, and could of course lead you to ill state of mind. i understand this.....and the feelings you have of this being internally unhealthy lead you to believe all others with these beliefs are mentally ill.

from your perception this is the way it makes sense, but the objective truth in this paradigm is that information and evidence regarding an event can be studied and interpreted different ways creating different structures of belief......to insult any faction of this IS to be mentally ill oneself.

While I agree that things should be questioned, official versions of things scrutinised and quite rightly the human spirit needs to reassert itself, now more than ever.The problem is that you quite literally and figuratively bend elements of a situation to conform to your so called, enlightened world view which, for as much as anyone knows could be just as distorted as the view you accuse the masses of adhering to. Or you could just be a bit of a new age knob'ed?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
While I agree that things should be questioned, official versions of things scrutinised and quite rightly the human spirit needs to reassert itself, now more than ever.The problem is that you quite literally and figuratively bend elements of a situation to conform to your so called, enlightened world view which, for as much as anyone knows could be just as distorted as the view you accuse the masses of adhering to. Or you could just be a bit of a new age knob'ed?

never have i claimed to have an "enlightened" world view - i just defended myself when i was accused of having no grasp of "reality."

i am certainly not into any of the new age paradigms.....yuk!

in fact, i do not have a "world view" i look at each event, issue on it's own - they do not mesh into any "rounded view" one can label.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
never have i claimed to have an "enlightened" world view - i just defended myself when i was accused of having no grasp of "reality."

i am certainly not into any of the new age paradigms.....yuk!

in fact, i do not have a "world view" i look at each event, issue on it's own - they do not mesh into any "rounded view" one can label.

You're probably right.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

whats the point? there are explainations offered, not necessarily consistant with the official report, but you wont be interested if they are ordinary or dont allow for one (or more) of the many conspriacies or sub conspiracies of this event. you will invoke the terms "MSM" and "group think" and "sheeple" in an attempt to discredit the value of anything presented, claiming it as false and part of the conspiracy of lies from the official report.

shouldnt you also be packing ready for the arrival of Nibiru? on which matter, should we be concerned this will clash with the Palarse game?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
shouldnt you also be packing ready for the arrival of Nibiru? on which matter, should we be concerned this will clash with the Palarse game?

i do not trust Stitchin and his interpretation of the sumerian tablets (Niburu source) after looking into him a while back. but, i do not write hardly any information off as nuts or crazy until i have looked into it, i certainly would not use a conspiracy theory in an internet thread to attempt to mock someone - this is where we differ my friend. what has the niburu theory got to do with 911? nothing.

i never used the word sheeple in this thread, but i do believe in certain matters the MSM do deliver repetitive lies that shape a group think paradigm, it is pretty much how marketing works too. This is all proven if one researches it enough, the reputably material on this is vast.

i don't think your post is a fair representation of my posts in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports