Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11 : Ten Years?!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Erm - watching Al Jazeera for any amount of time back in the day, was enough proof that he was a terrorist leader mate! What are YOU thinking?
I did NOT link him to 9/11 events myself either, I simply suggested he was the sort who did have something to gain from (any fall of Western culture in the US in particular).
Clinton stated his desire to kill the guy, well before 9/11 anyway. You can hardly call THAT being "mates" !

I brought his name up in response to previous posts, but you seem to have blundered in about 'people' not reading books! Duh, howsabout reading posts?

i was solely referring to your quoted sentence when you said OSB was a terrorist leader......i do not believe this, and have yet to see proof.

i also see no proof anywhere showing that he had anything to gain from the attacks - but then again maybe they gave him 50mil to be the knowing media patsy. we do not know who he actually really is and who he has worked for - a MSM image of a stereotype of him has been created - and i stay clear of jumping on these when it is on a world stage.

[MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION] i do not see any bias towards any information source when i say "i have seen proof OSB was a terrorist leader" - saying this i have openly repeated i prefer to source my information from other than the MSM, but to also keep a keen eye on the MSM to see what subliminal grenades it is throwing.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i was solely referring to your quoted sentence when you said OSB was a terrorist leader......i do not believe this, and have yet to see proof.

despite his history with the mujahideen and jihadists, the islamic world shunning him, Saudi exiling him and his own statements, you dont believe this?

maybe he doesnt really exist at all. :headexplode:

i also see no proof anywhere showing that he had anything to gain from the attacks - but then again maybe they gave him 50mil to be the knowing media patsy. we do not know who he actually really is and who he has worked for - a MSM image of a stereotype of him has been created - and i stay clear of jumping on these when it is on a world stage.

[MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION] i do not see any bias towards any information source when i say "i have seen proof OSB was a terrorist leader" - saying this i have openly repeated i prefer to source my information from other than the MSM, but to also keep a keen eye on the MSM to see what subliminal grenades it is throwing.

So - do I get this right;
You have trouble believing there even is a real person 'Osama bin Laden', and that he may be a media patsy. So HE is possibly NOT a bad person, and may well NOT be a terrorist or even a real figurehead for them

However, you can quite easily accept that the TTT's were rigged with high explosives by experts, and 4 planes loaded with people were arranged to crash into buildings, for the EXCUSE to go into a skirmish in Iraq - and all that without any detection or leak by the perpetrators, and the various experts they would have had to rope into this scheme, at risk of being hung for treason the lot of them. You can buy THAT story, but not bin Laden being a terrorist.

I rest my case for the lot of you conspiracy theorists, and this tells why I have little respect for the likes of effing moronic idiots like 'thejackal' who prefers to think he's intellectualizing here! :wrong:

despite his history with the mujahideen and jihadists, the islamic world shunning him, Saudi exiling him and his own statements, you dont believe this?

maybe he doesnt really exist at all. :headexplode:

:lolol: It's bizarre isn't it beorhthelm?
I'm going to have to check myself every morning to see if I exist, or am a figment of my own imagination.
Whatever fat-ones these chaps are smoking.... er, maybe I don't 'want what he's having'

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
:lolol: It's bizarre isn't it beorhthelm?
I'm going to have to check myself every morning to see if I exist, or am a figment of my own imagination.
Whatever fat-ones these chaps are smoking.... er, maybe I don't 'want what he's having'

You say that you exist and you may well believe that but there are probably many people that don't know you and therefore we have to trust all the evidence that may exist (or not as the case may be) on YouTube which is clearly the fountain of all (truthful) knowledge!!!!!!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
[MENTION=192]NMH[/MENTION]

anything in the world mainstream media related to "bad guys" and their lives is always fabricated for propaganda when there is political and corporate edge involved.

you carry on believing what they tell you about OBL, Gaddafi, Saddam Hussain, etc, and sleep well because you don't have to go to the void of "oh no i don't know what to believe anymore" - most cannot and do not "want" to live like that, it is too much.

but anyone on the flip side of this are accused of being "conspiracy theorists," "nutters,"paranoid," etc. This wild generalisation and stereotypical "group think" bullet is a defense mechanism - as the cosy comfort blanket of the MSM makes life much easier.
I refer you to the last video i posted in this thread, especially the last minute.

It is not a one or the other, black or white, there are millions of different ways to look at information.

the "do i exist" question you laugh and mock about is something i once spent a solid 10 months looking at. if you get into it even half-deeply, the "i" does not exist. so it shows where you are at really......safe within group think.....and that is fine.

Last edited:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
maybe you dont understand: there is plane shape hole on all the footage for the next hour or so until the buliding collapses. so the CGI effects are in place for all that time? maybe you're new to this and haven't looked, but you can find truthers that will explain how the shape was faked with explosives rigged in the offices (inward blasting, unknown to any explosives experts), others will prove that a non-commercial jet was used. three different ideas that flatly contradict each other. they cant all be true. there should be a "head explodes" emote, as this usually happens to me discussing 9/11, i cant comprehend how people ignore how the theories contradict and debunk each other.

so the CGI effects are in place for all that time?
Yes. In fact you've answered a nagging question I've had for years. The towers had to be pulled shortly after impact, because the charade could only be maintained for a short time frame.

All that explosives/ cutter charges causing the plane shaped holes is just disinformation, to make truthers think that the footage is real,& not put together in a studio some where.
These explosives would also have a damaging effect on what ever set up was in place, for eventual demolition an hour or so later.

The whole 9/11 Manhattan landscape was digitally composited.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes. In fact you've answered a nagging question I've had for years. The towers had to be pulled shortly after impact, because the charade could only be maintained for a short time frame.

All that explosives/ cutter charges causing the plane shaped holes is just disinformation, to make truthers think that the footage is real,& not put together in a studio some where.
These explosives would also have a damaging effect on what ever set up was in place, for eventual demolition an hour or so later.

Your totally and completely mental. No offence.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i think you've just been promoted from deluded to bat-shit crazy. are you waiting for the Galactic Federation to arrive and save us from the Lizard people?

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom

:wozza: :rotlf:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
i think you've just been promoted from deluded to bat-shit crazy. are you waiting for the Galactic Federation to arrive and save us from the Lizard people?

Well that made me giggle. Surely he is on some sort of wind up

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well that made me giggle. Surely he is on some sort of wind up

Unfortunately I think he is being serious which is very worrying, especially for him.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Of course there'll always be different opinions about why things happened and what people did or did not know, but to be frank - anyone that believes that two planes did NOT hit the twin towers and that they alone were the cause of them collapsing is a NUT. A bona fide LOON.

And before [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] et al come back and say 'ah you're just pigeon holing people who don't believe what they're told' - I'm not, I'm calling you a loon because there really is no evidence whatsoever (ANYWHERE) for what you believe. Whereas it's hard to really comprehend the sheer amount of evidence that supports what did happen.

I guess I do admire your ability to stick to your guns despite all evidence though, though I don't know how you live your lives without such a basic connection to reality.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
[MENTION=922]DJ Leon[/MENTION]

i said i was 80/20 in thinking there where no planes at the twin towers - this is not a solid "belief" yet.

your comment about the "sheer amount of evidence" is from images your mind has seen again and again, it does not make it true - the evidence i saw for the pentagon and flight93 tell me these where 100/0 no planes.

it is a question of how one interprets the evidence, and how much evidence - i would not call you a loon for interpreting information differently to me, all is diverse is it not. what is a loon anyway? i think you mean looney? what is a looney from your interpretation?

one thing i can guarantee you is that my connection to "reality" (as in the reality of core experience / universal laws / nature / objective truths ) is something i am more than happy to go head to head with you on.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
On the contrary, what is worrying is where exactly in at the Amex does this loon sit and does he actually believe we are top of the table or have all the matches he's seen been holograms?

Actually, I believe he still turns up at Withdean watching Keith McPherson, David Cameron & Nicky Rust et al because, lets face it, who can believe what has happened to us in the ten years since 9/11?
I don't

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
Two articles from largely opposite ends of the debate, and both well worth a read.

First is by Ted Rall, award-winning columnist and cartoonist, president of the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists and author of The Anti-American Manifesto (2010).

The Truth About 9/11 Truthers

The second is by Paul Craig Roberts, an American economist who served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as a co-founder of Reaganomics. He is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and Scripps Howard News Service.

The Critics of 9/11 Truth: Do They Have A Case?

Not endorsing either of these two viewpoints completely, just putting these out there for the many readers of this thread.

Peace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here