Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£750 on Brighton to make play-offs

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
Trust me. No one is more disappointed with last night's result than me.

I'll post a screenshot of the slip. How do you put images up here?

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
Brighton bet.JPG

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Brave choice.
Personally think we may well miss out. Top 10 not sure about top 6.
Ulloa could be out a while if te scan shows a fracture and unless a very good striker comes in on loan we may struggle to find the net.

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
:ffsparr:

SkyBet, proudly offering the worst odds on the market. Found better odds? We won't match them, and that's a promise!

--

Unlucky mate.

9/4 with BetVictor, 5/2 with Paddy Power and WillHill, don't have a dig at Sky Bet just because you've got a hidden agenda.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not being funny RD but by putting the sum you bet on a public forum you might well have expected a little comeback here and there. As I said a more subtle post along the lines of ' a few squiddly diddlys ' on Brighton top 6 might have gone with much less consternation, unless of course........

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
Yeh, fair enough, but then mans started backing me into a corner, and no one puts Reading Dave in the corner.

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
To be perfectly honest, when I made that bet, I thought Poyet was still your manager. Starting to have some regrets now.

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
l used to think I had to have all the answers right now. And now? l'm kind of liking the fact that l don't.

The truth is, I made that bet before I knew you, before I really knew myself.

So regardless of whether Brighton finish top six, and let's face it, there's not much chance of that, I'm glad I made the bet. Because I may have lost £750, but I found myself.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
l used to think I had to have all the answers right now. And now? l'm kind of liking the fact that l don't.

The truth is, I made that bet before I knew you, before I really knew myself.

So regardless of whether Brighton finish top six, and let's face it, there's not much chance of that, I'm glad I made the bet. Because I may have lost £750, but I found myself.

:fishing:

...or absolutely eff'ing mental.

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
Why does your sig say 'This is our year', when you go on to say that you don't fancy your chances? How can I believe in you, when you don't even believe in yourself?

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
Hi guys, I've taken your overwhelmingly negative feedback on board, and decided to hedge my bets, by putting £1000 on Brighton to get relegated. 40/1 with BetVictor, I'd get on while that price is still available.

Brighton Bet2.JPG

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Think you may have lost both.

Mid table anonymity beckons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here