6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
If its a sell out you will have all the day trippers making sure they sit in their allocated seat, like the theatre so, as I like to be behind the goal, I will make sure I am.

Always kick people out when they are in my seats. When there is loads of room its not a problem but when we take loads I always head to me allocated seat. Also I have kids with me so book seats on purpose so they have the best chance of seeing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Luvly jubbly keep the funds coming to 'The MK' we can build up our war chest very nicely for a push to the promised land
over the next few seasons. Not fussed what colour shirts you come in but yellow is always nice as it's quite cheerie :rave:

It's quite embarrassing that you can offer 6,000 tickets to away fans safe in the knowledge that the ground will still be barely half full. The MK experiment is dying a painful death. No-one really cares about your noddy club. Perhaps the creepy Winkelman fella should try for a rugger franchise or something, so that your identikit ground doesn't go to waste once your club is back in division 3 (or hopefully lower)?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's quite embarrassing that you can offer 6,000 tickets to away fans safe in the knowledge that the ground will still be barely half full. The MK experiment is dying a painful death. No-one really cares about your noddy club. Perhaps the creepy Winkelman fella should try for a rugger franchise or something, so that your identikit ground doesn't go to waste once your club is back in division 3 (or hopefully lower)?

That's a decent shout actually. Surprised 'London' Wasps didn't try for it - after all they were just down the road in Wycombe. I'm sure Winkleman would have been happy to bin off the football club if it suited him financially.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Me plus 3 booked today. Absolutely hate going there and giving them funds but don't want to miss a 5k+ following.

Three wins out of three in the upcoming games and reckon we'd sell out.

Probably asked/answered before but please tell me JFC has a non-playing clause in his loan?

Can't we relax that and let JFC play?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Ambitious maybe but has anyone asked whether we have the option of more than 6k? if these rumours are true and we've sold 4500 and we win the next couple I can easily see us adding another 1500.....

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Was just offered Block 28 lower tier, but in Row D.

I'm assuming D is 4 from the front?

I'll keep checking to see if I'm offered a row nearer the back.

I can offer you an upper ticket to swap for a lower one when you get it?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
In Row R in the lower tier in block 27, would prefer the upper tier though so if any one fancies a swap on the day then send us a PM

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Luvly jubbly keep the funds coming to 'The MK' we can build up our war chest very nicely for a push to the promised land
over the next few seasons

Not heard the Championship called the Promised Land before, but at least it'll give you something to aim for next season.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
3 tickets purchased. First away game of the season for me, shockingly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just seen how close MKD are to the relegation zone, thought they were more than just 3 points above it for some reason.

Could be a tricky game if they are scrapping to avoid the drop.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just seen how close MKD are to the relegation zone, thought they were more than just 3 points above it for some reason.

Could be a tricky game if they are scrapping to avoid the drop.
They are three points above the relegation zone because they are shìthouse. That is also why JFC has been a stand out performer for them. I like JFC, but he's not good enough to compete for a starting place down here.

We will win, and far more comfortably than we did at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports