Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Top tier sold out, now selling Lower tier along from the corner. Not sure how many upper holds but looks like we have sold a fair few.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Any ideas on how many tickets we've sold? I assume we will take around 4-5k to the game as it is probably one of our last 3pm KOs (assuming Derby game gets moved)!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Anybody booked the hotel double tree overlooking the pitch on the friday ?

Stayed there with work for a week it is very strange as the hotel is so integrated with the stadium, the hotel gym facilities are those used by the players and you can get right down to the changing rooms (not not be the case during match day). Didn't have a room over looking the pitch but it is weird as the hotel wraps around the stadium as a single corridor so you can walk for ages to get to your room.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I was in ticket office yesterday and asked the lady how many we have sold for MK Dons, she said over 4k, but expects to pretty much sell out.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Booked 4 on Monday morning and ours are block 28 in the lower stand, assuming that we sold a good chunk more after the Leeds win. I hope we well at least 5k.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Me and my bro have 2 tickets in Block 3 towards the side of the pitch (lower tier), image of stadium plan below.

resizedimage600485-MKDONS-PVX-NAVMAP-trans-4.png

SAC

May 21, 2014
Stayed there with work for a week it is very strange as the hotel is so integrated with the stadium, the hotel gym facilities are those used by the players and you can get right down to the changing rooms (not not be the case during match day). Didn't have a room over looking the pitch but it is weird as the hotel wraps around the stadium as a single corridor so you can walk for ages to get to your room.

I prefer a hotel to be an ugly box located next to the ground.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

Lovely , just what we wanted to know thanks .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here