Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
They are three points above the relegation zone because they are shìthouse. That is also why JFC has been a stand out performer for them. I like JFC, but he's not good enough to compete for a starting place down here.

We will win, and far more comfortably than we did at the Amex.
Indeed. JFC has been a stand out player for them and on top of that he won't even be playing against us.

With anywhere near a full strength side and the correct attitude we should smash them. Especially with 5k+ away support.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just got my ticket and seagulls travel coach booked to avoid rail replacement bus misery :rock:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The implication of what you wrote is that you think an easy victory is formality. That is a complacent attitude which, in my view, is unwise and one which we've seen it far too often on this board over the years.
I'm not sure you read it properly.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The implication of what you wrote is that you think an easy victory is formality. That is a complacent attitude which, in my view, is unwise and one which we've seen it far too often on this board over the years.

He's not playing!

I'm not sure anyone on this board thinking we should be winners (even easy winners) is going to impact the outcome

Fact is they have W8 D8 and lost 18 .... we really should be burying them

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Absolute nonsense. He said we should win, and he's right. That isn't complacent, that is fact based on current form, league positions of the two clubs* and the fact that arguably their best player (who is on loan from us because he can't get into our squad) isn't even available for the match.

*or more accurately, the club and that dreadful plastic franchise

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just got 5 more , 10 up for us now

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
is 5k sold accurate? decent if so, would hope to get to 6k easy./

can we ask for more? sure wolves took 10k last year....

9,000. In the Third Division too. There's a splendid pictorial acount of their season which I saw in the Wolves club shop last year. I wondered why they took so many. Now it figures.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So if we sell 6k, it would be our biggest league away following since when ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The main reason we don't get that many big followings is because the southern away ends are small and the rest are miles away.Thankfully reading was on a Saturday and we had 3700 and even that's a 180 mile round trip.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Not at most away days, but with the size of the away crowd I can imagine the stewards being a bit of an arse about it. Along with some of our fans will also probably be dead set of their seats.
At Bristol City they told us to sit in our allocated seats as we went in.... not many did...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here