Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Was just offered Block 28 lower tier, but in Row D.

I'm assuming D is 4 from the front?

I'll keep checking to see if I'm offered a row nearer the back.

They are selling from the back downwards, you will need to phone or wait until block 28 is sold and then get some at the back of 27.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Brighton & Hove Albion fans heading to MK Dons for the Championship fixture at Stadium MK are being urged to wear yellow on Saturday 19th March - and to help, the club store has a unique offer when purchasing a replica shirt.

The team will wear a vibrant all volt-yellow away strip for the fixture, and the club would love as many supporters as possible to show their support for the team by sporting yellow.

With more than 4000 tickets already sold for the game, the club is also expecting Seagulls fans to make it '5K at MK' for what will be another vital match for Chris Hughton's men.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/wear-yellow-for-mk-dons-away-2982927.aspx#WlqUOoteFPsM46yQ.99

Could look quite effective (or twatish?) a bit like the Dutch fans...

STEWARDS_BRIEFING.jpg

... but more stewardy.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Was just offered Block 28 lower tier, but in Row D.

I'm assuming D is 4 from the front?

I'll keep checking to see if I'm offered a row nearer the back.

Mine were row Z when booked on Monday, but we ideally need a lower row due to my grandad not being the most mobile on the stairs these days! If you've got 4 seats I'd happily do a swap?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Mine were row Z when booked on Monday, but we ideally need a lower row due to my grandad not being the most mobile on the stairs these days! If you've got 4 seats I'd happily do a swap?

The stairs start from the top and go downwards for the lower tiers at the "Moo Camp".
So Z is less stairs than D.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
The stairs start from the top and go downwards for the lower tiers at the "Moo Camp".
So Z is less stairs than D.

Oh ideal then, and we still get a decent view! Thanks for that!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brighton & Hove Albion fans heading to MK Dons for the Championship fixture at Stadium MK are being urged to wear yellow on Saturday 19th March - and to help, the club store has a unique offer when purchasing a replica shirt.

The team will wear a vibrant all volt-yellow away strip for the fixture, and the club would love as many supporters as possible to show their support for the team by sporting yellow.

With more than 4000 tickets already sold for the game, the club is also expecting Seagulls fans to make it '5K at MK' for what will be another vital match for Chris Hughton's men.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/wear-yellow-for-mk-dons-away-2982927.aspx#WlqUOoteFPsM46yQ.99

STEWARDS_BRIEFING.jpg

... but more stewardy.

Not quite sure i will be able to squeeze it on over my 3 jumpers and my anorak

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

STEWARDS_BRIEFING.jpg

... but more stewardy.

Bit like Rotherham a few years back then. Plenty of old yellow Albion shirts available, no need to be ripped off with the Nike one.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Me plus 3 booked today. Absolutely hate going there and giving them funds but don't want to miss a 5k+ following.

Three wins out of three in the upcoming games and reckon we'd sell out.

Probably asked/answered before but please tell me JFC has a non-playing clause in his loan?

portway

Mar 31, 2009
Luvly jubbly keep the funds coming to 'The MK' we can build up our war chest very nicely for a push to the promised land
over the next few seasons. Not fussed what colour shirts you come in but yellow is always nice as it's quite cheerie :rave:

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
do people really expect to sit in their allocated seats?!!!

Not at most away days, but with the size of the away crowd I can imagine the stewards being a bit of an arse about it. Along with some of our fans will also probably be dead set of their seats.

Smiley Miley

Jan 16, 2015
Felpham
If its a sell out you will have all the day trippers making sure they sit in their allocated seat, like the theatre so, as I like to be behind the goal, I will make sure I am.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here