Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 5live now - Albion discussion just started

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
May I be the first to congratulate you (well, the second really, after your self congratulation) for noting the total fecking obvious no-shit-Sherlock that BDB was asked to play in a position not really suit to him but that he did on most occasions do quite well (with the obvious "rinses" other times). It's great that you feel that you can massage your ego on here, do carry on.

Thanks. You're welcome.

Perhaps you should email Chappers, Rory Smith and Micah Richards and tell them how OBVIOUS they're being :rolleyes:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
While his name is probably going to be mentioned any time someone in the bigger club gets the sack, I dont think he would go to a club with incompetent/impatient owners.

Arteta ain’t gonna be at Arsenal much longer I wouldn’t have thought. Any top club job in this country comes with impatient owners, but that’s not going to stop GP and his staff going to Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Man Utd, as much as some on here would like to believe otherwise.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some of us don’t have TV licenses you know! Start typing!! :wink:

I’m still stunned by the revelation that this Charlie guy is Das Reich aka PPF....surely not. :eek:

Don't try to whoosh us with you faux naivety ???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anybody managed to get a link to the actual programme? (a link to 5Live now isn't a lot of help, they're talkig about boxing).

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Is there any way of listening to a replay of this?

Please?

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
May I be the first to congratulate you (well, the second really, after your self congratulation) for noting the total fecking obvious no-shit-Sherlock that BDB was asked to play in a position not really suit to him but that he did on most occasions do quite well (with the obvious "rinses" other times). It's great that you feel that you can massage your ego on here, do carry on.

Bit harsh and uncalled for - we all remind others we’ve been right sometimes - part of human nature and NSC and GB was just doing that.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Go to Schedules and select Monday Night Club on Monday 20th. It's 40 something minutes in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/schedules/bbc_radio_five_live
Thanks for that - found it!

See posts #13 or #19 and drag the the time bar back to 19m 48s.......
Those might have worked once - now they take you to what Radio 5Live is broadcasting now, not two hours ago - the current programme started at 9 o''clock, and that's as far as you can scroll back. So thanks, but I'd tried those already.

Last edited:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I know someone will come along and say he left Swansea in no time at all, but my instinct is that he’s loyal and wants to see the fruits of his labour pay off. At 46, time’s very much on his side, he can take that next step in a few years time.

Plus TB’s style of ownership/chairmanship appears attractive. PB was courted from elsewhere, but opted to stay in a great set up where he isn’t micromanaged.

It's all about intellect. We have an extremely highly intellectual owner, board of directors and manager. Other teams(Manure, Arse, Chelsea for example) have far more money but far less brains driving them on.

Intelligence always wins, as it should.

TNBA

TTF

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's all about intellect. We have an extremely highly intellectual owner, board of directors and manager. Other teams(Manure, Arse, Chelsea for example) have far more money but far less brains driving them on.

Intelligence always wins, as it should.

TNBA

TTF

In a football business of leeches, agents and some overrated players have filled their boots from the incompetence at Manure and Arse. More money than sense.

Bloom has to box clever …. which is right up his street.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here