Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 5live now - Albion discussion just started

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That was a good conversation. I wonder if the Brighton-based journalist (mised his name) is on NSC. He was spot on about everything. Great to hear us discussed like this on national radio. Thanks for the heads up [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Its only a matter of time when bigger clubs than Brighton will be looking at Potter to manage them?

Just a guess that might be brought up in discussion.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That was a good conversation. I wonder if the Brighton-based journalist (mised his name) is on NSC. He was spot on about everything. Great to hear us discussed like this on national radio. Thanks for the heads up [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Charlie who runs an Albion blog I think.

AKA nsc’s very own @Das Reich.

See, he can string a sentence together!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Its only a matter of time when bigger clubs than Brighton will be looking at Potter to manage them?

Just a guess that might be brought up in discussion.

Don Hutchison said Arsenal and Spuds (not simultaneously) should’ve appointed him, partly as he builds with a complete long term strategy

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Charlie is on twitter as @LetstalkBHAFC and has a podcast called that.

He told Micah Richards we were above City (and beat them last season). Micah didn't like it. There was bantz.

Also some good talk about when we're going to regress to the xG mean, where we'll finish and the usefulness of xG. Lots and lots of love for Potter.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Don Hutchison said Arsenal and Spuds (not simultaneously) should’ve appointed him, partly as he builds with a complete long term strategy

While his name is probably going to be mentioned any time someone in the bigger club gets the sack, I dont think he would go to a club with incompetent/impatient owners.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can't remember if it was a pundit or Chappers but someone also mentioned we'll be much more balanced with Cucurella because Dan Burn isn't really a wingback (they mentioned him getting rinsed a couple of times). Something I've been on about for the best part of a year or more.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Charlie is on twitter as @LetstalkBHAFC and has a podcast called that.

He told Micah Richards we were above City (and beat them last season). Micah didn't like it. There was bantz.

Also some good talk about when we're going to regress to the xG mean, where we'll finish and the usefulness of xG. Lots and lots of love for Potter.

Also here

https://twitter.com/journohaff?s=21

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
While his name is probably going to be mentioned any time someone in the bigger club gets the sack, I dont think he would go to a club with incompetent/impatient owners.

I know someone will come along and say he left Swansea in no time at all, but my instinct is that he’s loyal and wants to see the fruits of his labour pay off. At 46, time’s very much on his side, he can take that next step in a few years time.

Plus TB’s style of ownership/chairmanship appears attractive. PB was courted from elsewhere, but opted to stay in a great set up where he isn’t micromanaged.

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Charlie did well. Not intimidated by Micah Richards’ clumsy challenges.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Interesting numbers!

D145D1AF-5544-4F52-B2AB-0D8AD81A568D.png

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Can't remember if it was a pundit or Chappers but someone also mentioned we'll be much more balanced with Cucurella because Dan Burn isn't really a wingback (they mentioned him getting rinsed a couple of times). Something I've been on about for the best part of a year or more.

May I be the first to congratulate you (well, the second really, after your self congratulation) for noting the total fecking obvious no-shit-Sherlock that BDB was asked to play in a position not really suited to him but that he did on most occasions do quite well (with the obvious "rinses" other times). It's great that you feel that you can massage your ego on here, do carry on.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here