Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
poll?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Im gay. Can't imagine we have a much more of a gay following than anyone else. I often think of those like me, from opposing clubs though, when their own fans are hurling abuse. None of which particularly offends me for the record, but I think I would feel different if it was coming from those around me. Just another reason I love being Albion.
Jimmy won't get me :blush:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
LizCosta2.jpg

:shutup:

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
50% of straight men won't give Liz Costa a second look, & 50 not a first look.
Some might be lezzers, so she has a chance with them :lol:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
78.6% of all statistics are made up.

I am not gay but I sometimes get my friend to hold my cock whilst I have a piss. Just saying.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
78.6% of all statistics are made up.

I am not gay but I sometimes get my friend to hold my cock whilst I have a piss. Just saying.

Thats perfectly accceptable behaviour ONLY if you are using your free hand to hold your second pint of Harveys!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really proves unfortunately Liz knows very little to make a statement.

I must be as I take my son to football and sometimes m wife as well.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Liz Costa was interviewed regarding her campaign to stop this problem and came out with this statement.

"we know that half our crowd is quite probably on the basis of being Brighton probably is gay"

oh dear. did she really say that? makes her little better than the away fans that think Brighton & Hove = gay city, when its a small constituent albeit higher than elsewhere.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
This isn't the first time she's said totaly daft things in the media. The problem is, BBC radio Sussex is (probably) run by alot of little old men and a few students that don't have a clue. They think they have a topic and dig some old git or bint up to talk about it. They are the only people they know, so we get an outdated or idiotic view of something. She clearly know nothing about the topic, so why doesnt she just shut up?

I think that although Brighton and Hove has a large gay population, that most of the gay community would never even think or watching a football match. Mainly because most aren't into it, not because they think they'll hear homophobic stuff. The small percentage that would go, might be concerned about it. Thing is if they buy a match by match ticket and have to sit next to spastic away fans, homophobic abuse is all they'll likely to hear.
I would think twice about taking a child to sit in the South next to away fans, because of the vile homo abuse they are likely to hear. Wonder what actual gay Brighton fans, as in from Brighton and watch the Albion (not immigrants) think about the whole thing?
One thing we can all agree on is Liz Costa got it so badly wrong.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think she meant 50% of blokes that wake up the morning after the night before with her turn gay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here