Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

50% of Brighton fans are gay

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My mate and his Mrs could be having an interesting chat later, they are both season ticket holders and one of them must be hiding something then ?

D

Deleted member 2719

I do have to confess i have showered with a lot of blokes in my life, and i have dropped the soap more than once........ hang on Liz could be on to something.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
After being confronted by a Southhampton '''''''''supporter'''''''' outside Wetherspoons in their patch, who accused my son and his four mates as being GAY:eek: I pointed out I had four kids and was not gay but my son and his mates were!!!!! HE LOOKED LIKE A FECKING BULLDOG THAT HAD SWALLOWED A WASP---- As he stepped towards me, I fecking eyeballed him (I am 56) and his bollox hit the floor!!!! Never forget it!!:wink:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Does the entertainment that Liz puts on in the Supporter's Club coaches reflect this demographic; Priscilla Queen of the M1/M25/M6?

Attachments

• gayt.gif
    gayt.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 22

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
A long time ago.

This! If she represents my voice for this club, then she can bore off. Yes, she has done, supposedly, a great job, yet to witness it. However, there is a time and a place for someone new, young and more AWARE of the modern football fans voice!

Costa, this is your calling, step down for the love of god!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here